Bodybuilding/Clean Diet on board Liberty of the Seas

I will be cruising for the first time ever in Spring 2018 on board the Liberty of the Seas (Royal Caribbean). For the fitness people out there and particularly the bodybuilding crowd. Are there lean meats, veggies, fruits and complex carbs typically available on the included restaurants? do we have access to these 24 hrs?

What can you take on board as far as supplements? thinking on taking a box of protein bars, nuts, pre-workout out and some BCAA's. Any recommendations to make sure I don't get any of this rejected?

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

You shouldn't have any problems finding what you need - Chicken breast, fish (not fried), carbs, steamed veggies, egg white omelets in the Windjammer Buffet (it's not open 24 hours, but extended hours so when we're eating 5 to 6 times a day it helps) and a lot of times if you don't see something that fits in with your meal plan, you can ask them to make it for you. When they put sauce on everything it makes it hard to track the macros, so I'll have them make it without all that extra stuff. Also, the main dining room always has healthy options and they can adjust things to meet your needs, so no worries there. Bringing pre-workout and bcaas should be fine as long as they're in powder form. Same thing with supplements (but leave them in the containers so they can see what it is if they need to). Also, don't be expecting a gym like you're probably used to. Usually the weight room is small (the cardio room is HUGE normally) and I have yet to see a squat rack anywhere. But, you'll be able to make do. The biggest challenge for me is the alcohol. Definitely my downfall ... But, if you're into a fit lifestyle, it's absolutely do-able. And you'll be on a nice ship, so you should be fine.