MSC Seaside Thermal Spa

jimdicap

Never has there been an option to purchase what MSC would call a week long thermal spa pass on their website. It also never stated that any to purchase off the website were for one day only. The one I got for $55 each said use of the thermal spa for the entire duration of the cruise and I have paper copies of it. This is what I expect when I get aboard. Not playing the "Our website made a mistake" game with MSC on the ship. I want what it said I purchased. Not giving them three times that each because of their lousy website wording. Tired of them not knowing their own products or offerings on the website.

Yes, the 90 dollar option for the cruise is up. I booked it and had to cancel it again because I am idiot and had not realized it's already included in my cruise lol. They must charge considerably more once you board.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so I am clear, if you book a balcony and the Aurea experience you can use the thermal spas etc as often as you like without any additional charge? The write up says you have access but there wasn't any mention if there was money involved.

Hello! I was wondering if you (or anyone else) can comment as to whether teens are allowed in the thermal area (16+)

This is from the MSC website

• Thermal area: 13 to 15-year olds may enter accompanied by an adult on signature of a waiver form, while 16 and 17-year-olds may enter unaccompanied on signature of a waiver.

Also can anyone comment as to how to get to the spa only whirlpools and loungers outside? Thanks :)

Enter into the thermal spa area and there is a door leading to outside on the port side, there are also doors from the spa treatment waiting room to outside on the starboard side

Just so I am clear, if you book a balcony and the Aurea experience you can use the thermal spas etc as often as you like without any additional charge? The write up says you have access but there wasn't any mention if there was money involved.

If you book an Aurea balcony you will revive entry into the thermal spa at no extra charge all week as well as one massage from the spa menu upto 1hr, all inclusive drinks package, access to the Top 19 exclusive solarium and bar, robe and slippers in you stateroom...for any stateroom balcony or better with the Aurea experience

Yes, but this is totally different that what is available to book on line, pre cruise.
im very interested to see what hassle they give you in regard to the website offering, description, and price versus what they charge on board per day or for the week per person. I booked online at $55 a piece "For use for the entire duration of your cruise" and that's what I expect. Not, "oh that price is for a day pass even though it doesn't say that anywhere and even though it says for the entire duration". Not playing that game.

With MSC you can book a back to back cruise as 1 basically to make it easier , instead of having 2 booking numbers and all of that

But each 7 day cruise is still considered as such

Ours was booked as a 15 day cruise while they were offering that.

im very interested to see what hassle they give you in regard to the website offering, description, and price versus what they charge on board per day or for the week per person. I booked online at $55 a piece "For use for the entire duration of your cruise" and that's what I expect. Not, "oh that price is for a day pass even though it doesn't say that anywhere and even though it says for the entire duration". Not playing that game.

And ours is $100/pp for the entire duration of the cruise.

I wish I could get someone sailing with me, to look at the price for the Thermal spa. No one seems to understand what I am looking for?

Yours is the closest I have come to getting a good answer. If yours is $55/pp for one week maybe the $100/pp is right for our entire duration of 14 days?

And ours is $100/pp for the entire duration of the cruise.

I wish I could get someone sailing with me, to look at the price for the Thermal spa. No one seems to understand what I am looking for?

Yours is the closest I have come to getting a good answer. If yours is $55/pp for one week maybe the $100/pp is right for our entire duration of 14 days?

This is what I'm hoping then too ..... The prices we paid certainly are cheaper than what they have posted aboard for daily and weekly costs per person or per couple. So much cheaper that I know I'm likely going to have a confrontation after someone tries telling me what I purchased isn't what I'm going to get ...............

If you book an Aurea balcony you will revive entry into the thermal spa at no extra charge all week as well as one massage from the spa menu upto 1hr, all inclusive drinks package, access to the Top 19 exclusive solarium and bar, robe and slippers in you stateroom...for any stateroom balcony or better with the Aurea experience

Great thanks, sounds like a good deal all around.

I booked the Relaxing Wave which includes Personal Consultation, Welcome Herbal Tea, Bali Massage 30 Mins, Relax Facial Treatment 30 mins ENTRANCE TO THERMAL SPA FOR DURATION OF THE CRUISE

I have printed a screen shot of the page and will be taking it will me as proof!

This is what I'm hoping then too ..... The prices we paid certainly are cheaper than what they have posted aboard for daily and weekly costs per person or per couple. So much cheaper that I know I'm likely going to have a confrontation after someone tries telling me what I purchased isn't what I'm going to get ...............

Fingers crossed for both of us!

I copied the verbage and price that is posted for the Thermal Spa and printed it out...maybe that will help.

I booked the Relaxing Wave which includes Personal Consultation, Welcome Herbal Tea, Bali Massage 30 Mins, Relax Facial Treatment 30 mins ENTRANCE TO THERMAL SPA FOR DURATION OF THE CRUISE

I have printed a screen shot of the page and will be taking it will me as proof!

The "wrinkle" that I have is that we booked our cruise as a 15 day sailing, NOT a B2B, but everyone keeps telling me it's the same. It is not.

My fear is that they will say it's only for the first week....but then how will they explain $100/pp when others got $55 for the week?

The "wrinkle" that I have is that we booked our cruise as a 15 day sailing, NOT a B2B, but everyone keeps telling me it's the same. It is not.

My fear is that they will say it's only for the first week....but then how will they explain $100/pp when others got $55 for the week?

Thermal Spa pass for the endurance of the cruise is $90 per person for the week of Mar 3, 2018.

• 2 weeks later...
Never has there been an option to purchase what MSC would call a week long thermal spa pass on their website. It also never stated that any to purchase off the website were for one day only. The one I got for $55 each said use of the thermal spa for the entire duration of the cruise and I have paper copies of it. This is what I expect when I get aboard. Not playing the "Our website made a mistake" game with MSC on the ship. I want what it said I purchased. Not giving them three times that each because of their lousy website wording. Tired of them not knowing their own products or offerings on the website.

I'm with you....I expect to get what I purchased. In our case the entire duration of the cruise should be 14 days because that is what our sailing was booked as.

• 1 month later...
I'll take a look next time I'm down there. We pre purchased the 30 minute massage plus cruise pass for two which is by far the best deal, IMO. I want to say that was ~160 pounds for two but I'll have to double check.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I see this package for $190 USD for our cruise vs the $180 USD it would be just for 2 people access to the thermal area. My question is I see this package comes with 2 entry's to the thermal spa for the duration of the cruise. This does mean unlimited entry's for to correct? and the thermal spa is the same as just the thermal area?

I want to make sure if I book that package we will still have access to the steam rooms, sauna, snow room ect. for the whole week.

Hello--trying to decide if this is worth it. has anyone done this yet on the Seaside? What are the facilites like? What is included--sauna? thassalotherapy pool? etc?

Thanks!

Blows away spa on Norwegian Getaway.. first class and loved it... best investment you can make in yourself while on the ship. Not crowded, professional and dedicated staff.

I see this package for $190 USD for our cruise vs the $180 USD it would be just for 2 people access to the thermal area. My question is I see this package comes with 2 entry's to the thermal spa for the duration of the cruise. This does mean unlimited entry's for to correct? and the thermal spa is the same as just the thermal area?

I want to make sure if I book that package we will still have access to the steam rooms, sauna, snow room ect. for the whole week.

We purchased(pre-cruise) the Thermal Spa for $100/pp on Seaside and that was for the two weeks. We went as many times as we wanted! DH didn't even want to get it for himself when I booked it, but in the end, he really enjoyed it! We didn't go every day, but we could have if we wanted to...we probably went 8-10 times in the 2 weeks.