Sign in to follow this  
MMDown Under

Chuc Mung Nam Moi

Happy New Year everyone.

Loved my fortnight cruise to SEAsia on Azamara Journey. Highlights being cruising up the rivers to downtown Bangkok and Saigon. Azamara certainly looks after its passengers, with free shuttles in ports of call, lengthy stays in port, superb theatre/music programmes, etc.

This was a very easy cruise for the independent traveller.

Now relaxing at the Coast enjoying listening to the Cruise Director's, Eric DeGray's CD.

Hello Marion, so glad to hear you enjoyed your SE Asia cruise on Azamara. Sounds like you would recommend the cruise line. Do you have any other cruises or vacations planned?

Happy New Years wishes to you too. I'm hoping for good health and happiness in 2018.

Did you see my earlier posts with our picture together and Clive and Eileen's photo, also? Most people are off traveling so it's been quiet around here. Glad you're back!

[quote name='StLouisCruisers']Hello Marion, so glad to hear you enjoyed your SE Asia cruise on Azamara. Sounds like you would recommend the cruise line. Do you have any other cruises or vacations planned?
Happy New Years wishes to you too. I'm hoping for good health and happiness in 2018.
Did you see my earlier posts with our picture together and Clive and Eileen's photo, also? Most people are off traveling so it's been quiet around here. Glad you're back![/quote]

Hi Sandi, yes I saw photos. How did you enjoy all your B2B cruises? Did you enjoy one more than the others? You had quite an adventure.

I absolutely loved Azamara Journey and would recommend it for the theatre/music in addition to the unique itinerary. The Cruise Director, Eric DeGray is a multi talented performer, with the most beautiful voice. I am listening to his CD as I write this, although my daughters have begged me not to play it again. So I'll have it on full blast again after they leave.

The fortnight cruise went all too quickly. In January, I'll be going to the Australian Tennis Open in Melbourne, then Sydney for Australia Day celebrations, following by a few weeks in Tasmania. So you can see I am still travelling.

The girls and dogs and I had a most relaxing Christmas/New Year.

your pending family cruise sounds wonderful. have fun planning!

Marion, I would have to say we enjoyed the southern portion of our Australia circumnavigation, the Tasmania cruise and the New Zealand cruise the most. The warmer areas were tough for us since we enjoy the cooler cruising areas the best. Brisbane was a real highlight for us. ;)

I'm glad to hear you have so many interesting travel experiences coming up. You are certainly a busy person!

Hoping some of our World Cruise friends come around to chat with us soon. Probably busy cruising!:p