Navigator of the seas drydock

1 hour ago, Flow Bro Ty said:

We Have Video😊

36 minutes ago, CazV said:

Thank you both.  The more I see, the more I'm impressed.  Two weeks from tomorrow can't come soon enough!

The Amped program is an incredibly exciting upgrade to my favorite class of ships, Freedom and Voyager!

Dan

• Like 3

I heard from someone that went on the test run.  The ship feels like a brand new ship in a lot of areas.  The gym and Adventure ocean were not quite complete, although the gym may not be open for part or all of the march 1st cruise also.   Windjammer has handwash stations now.   Pool deck works better than they expected.  The aqua coaster is not going to open until about midway through the march 1st cruise.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, atricks said:

I heard from someone that went on the test run.  The ship feels like a brand new ship in a lot of areas.  The gym and Adventure ocean were not quite complete, although the gym may not be open for part or all of the march 1st cruise also.   Windjammer has handwash stations now.   Pool deck works better than they expected.  The aqua coaster is not going to open until about midway through the march 1st cruise.

Yikes! Hope adventure open is before our 3/15 sailing. Did they say why?

Thank you for the info!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CazV said:

In case anyone who's been following this thread wants to follow @EmilyJay on her travels on Navigator of the Seas over the next 9 days you might want to step over to her live review thread:

Thank you CazV. 

And thanks for letting me know about the new photos etc, I hadn’t seen them so had a quick look last night!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruising305 said:

Would be interested in seeing menu and pricing for JR Express. Thanks!

Look up a menu from Anthem... Should be the same. From what I remember, you end up paying about the same as a cover charge one. Downfalls are no unlimited fries and rings and also the amazing sundae is gone 😞