Navigator of the seas drydock

4 hours ago, kknorr0320 said:

If you go to the website and look at the deck plans you'll see what I mean. I'm sure it'll be there after the January drydock, but they haven't fixed the deckplans.

Do not use Royal IT as a source of definitive data.  It's their website.  Need I say more?

Edited by twangster

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 5:40 PM, Lloyd555 said:

Hmmm. The ship stopped at Terminal A on the way out of the port.

Pee break already??! :classic_blink:

Trying a turn at the grown up table while the bigger sisters weren’t around 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Guessing but confident JR express will have a charge.

I though the JR sit down area was being blown out for the landing area for the new water slides.  Their design is very different compared to other ships that have recently received slides, coming down to end where JR is now, or so I thought.

4 minutes ago, twangster said:

I though the JR sit down area was being blown out for the landing area for the new water slides.  Their design is very different compared to other ships that have recently received slides, coming down to end where JR is now, or so I thought.

You could be very right about the sit down Johnny Rockets. I guess it would be dumb to have two of the same restaurants on one ship. I have never been on Royal. After a disastrous Celebrity cruise last year, I’m definitely ready for a change!

48 minutes ago, redflag216 said:

As far as I know, the Johnny Rockets Expess will be for fee. The sit down restaurant will remain on the ship as well. I am on the April 26th sailing....only 103 days to go!

41 minutes ago, twangster said:

The sit-down Johnny Rockets is being removed to make way for the reconfigured kids/teen club and fitness center at the aft of deck 12. You can see these changes on the deck plans on the website.

And yes, the Express JRs will have a charge. I can imagine it might be a la carte, similar to the JRs on Anthem (also on the pool deck). 

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

I'm on her in May in one of the new JS on Deck 11 that's pie shape.  Can't wait to see what it looks like when they finish the drydock.  The slides look super cool. I love escape rooms.  Glad they are adding it.  Hopefully it will be free. 

Thanks for all the photos. Keep them coming.