Navigator of the seas drydock

4 hours ago, cot427 said:

I SO SO SO hope that they really utilize The Lime and Coconut. One of my major pet peeves on Anthem was there were no outside deck parties and every single outdoor bar closed early. Granted, Music Hall was a suitable late night venue, but on the Voyager/Freedom class, the Crown isn't that large of an area, so hoping they have a dj or music outside at night with the new Lime and Coconut. And you're right, would be great if the taco place or JR opened late too...forgot about those! 

where is the Lime and Coconut located?

2 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

where is the Lime and Coconut located?

It’s the new concept for the Pool Bar and Sky Bar. One name but keeping the two bars on decks 11 and 12 respectively. Supposedly a cool place to hangout at night with events or parties, so we’ll see!

Can't wait to experience the "new" NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS.  I booked an adult-only Spring Break charter cruise in March.  Should be interesting.  I booked it mainly because of the ship and because of some friends going.  I'm not totally sure what to expect.  I hope I don't regret it!  LOL. 

Actually I'm ecstatic there will be NO kids onboard ... but we all know adults can be far worse than kids especially when too much alcohol is involved.  Anyway I'll be with a group of friends and we will have fun no matter what.  Can't wait to try out all the new features of the ship.  My biggest disappointment with the refurb is the reduction of the spa.  No more great free steam and sauna.  What a shame.  It's cabins now.  This is actually the very first charter cruise for this theme, so no history of previous charters to go by.  

I noticed NAVIGATOR is not yet supported on the Royal app, so hopefully that will happen soon.  

I was doing my online check-in today for NAVIGATOR next month and saw where you upload your own security photo.  This wasn’t included on my MAJESTY OF THE SEAS check-in from last month.  So looks like NAVIGATOR will have that technology upgrade.  

53 minutes ago, eroller said:

I noticed NAVIGATOR is not yet supported on the Royal app, so hopefully that will happen soon.  

I was doing my online check-in today for NAVIGATOR next month and saw where you upload your own security photo.  This wasn’t included on my MAJESTY OF THE SEAS check-in from last month.  So looks like NAVIGATOR will have that technology upgrade.  

When I did my Navigator check in for March 15th last month it didn't have that option available. I will have to check and see if it is there now. 

1 hour ago, RW20 said:

When I did my Navigator check in for March 15th last month it didn't have that option available. I will have to check and see if it is there now. 

We are on the first sailing of Navigator on the 24th.  I just went back in to my checkin and there is now a spot for Photo upload.  Fingers crossed for the new app as well as the ship ready to go on the 24th! 😰

• Like 1

Question:  if you already printed your sea pass and luggage tags can you go back in and add your photo for  The navigator  since that feature was just added. Now I need help   How do I upload a photo   Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Wonder18 said:

Question:  if you already printed your sea pass and luggage tags can you go back in and add your photo for  The navigator  since that feature was just added. Now I need help   How do I upload a photo   Thanks 

I would not hassle uploading a photo.  It will take less than a minute for them to take a photo at check-in.

The SeaPass is completely different than what I had for the MAJESTY OF THE SEAS last month.  Much more streamlined looking.  Has my arrival appointment right at the top, which I was able to select which time I wanted.  I hope we will be using the new Royal terminal in Miami that has the facial recognition technology.  Looks like NAVIGATOR is getting geared up for it.  There was a new version released to the Royal app today, but still no support for NAVIGATOR.  I'm guessing it will be in the next update which will likely happen before the ship reenters service.    

18 minutes ago, eroller said:

There was a new version released to the Royal app today, but still no support for NAVIGATOR.  I'm guessing it will be in the next update which will likely happen before the ship reenters service.    

Previous dry dock ships didn’t get added to the app with the dry dock. 

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Previous dry dock ships didn’t get added to the app with the dry dock. 

MARINER OF THE SEAS did.  Even one of the oldest ships in the fleet, MAJESTY OF THE SEAS has been added.  Eventually all Royal Caribbean ships will be added.  Right now 13 ships are supported.  

21 hours ago, Wonder18 said:

Yes, we are on the March 15 sailing and uploaded our photos after printing our sea pass and luggage tags.