OC PAT

Looking for a sailing tour in March. Also a beach with facilities...

Given the horrible storm devastation we want to support the tourism industry and par take in a sailing adventure and possible time at beach. We need lounges, umbrella and bathrooms. Any recommendation based on the recovery? Our favorite island had our favorite isle, Pinel. Which I know is a no go. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Private charters are wonderful but we can't afford them. Ship tours are okay but we hate the crowded experience.

Given the horrible storm devastation we want to support the tourism industry and par take in a sailing adventure and possible time at beach. We need lounges, umbrella and bathrooms. Any recommendation based on the recovery? Our favorite island had our favorite isle, Pinel. Which I know is a no go. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Private charters are wonderful but we can't afford them. Ship tours are okay but we hate the crowded experience.

Karakter beach bar at Simpson Bay Beach should have what you are looking for.

Thanks Karysa. You wouldn't happen to know time to travel and cab costs , would you?

Thanks Karysa. You wouldn't happen to know time to travel and cab costs , would you?

20 minutes and about $9 each way would be about right

Thanks Kaysa! I assume that is a per person rate?

Yes, pp as long as there are more than 1. The price would go down if you have more people. It's a good estimate.:)