Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta

alprice

Does their website request your hotel information? I can't remember. We usually bring beach towels from home so we could have just walked off the ship as if doing our own thing and walked over to the Las Caletas boat. Plus, it would be cheaper this way, as I recall. I believe the cruise ship excursion was more expensive (which is typical) but in this particular situation it seemed rather blatant to the cruise ship passengers.:(

Yes they do ask. Don't know how they would verify if you said you were staying in a rental. $67.50 per adult when booked via internet. I have no idea what your ship is charging.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I have asked this before, but wondering how the snorkeling would be in March. I also wanted to know if when you arrived at Las Caletas, do you get out of the boat in the water or do they have a dock. I am interested in this, but my mother really doesn 't want to get wet.

I sent an email to the tour company about trying to book directly with them and here is my response:

"Thank you for your email.

You will need to book your excursion with your cruise ship's Shore Excursions representative as your cruise will hold all available allotments for our programs while it is port. Transportation to and from our facilities will be included in the cost and a Vallarta Adventures representative will be on the pier to greet you as you come off the ship. You can either do this once on board your cruise or through your cruise ship's website.

Thanks for your interest!

Natasha Johnson

01322 2971212 ext 425

free phone 1888 3032653

www.vallarta-adventures.com"

I know I have asked this before, but wondering how the snorkeling would be in March. I also wanted to know if when you arrived at Las Caletas, do you get out of the boat in the water or do they have a dock. I am interested in this, but my mother really doesn 't want to get wet.

Las Caletas has a large dock. No need to get your feet wet unless you want to.

I don't know what the water conditions are in March, I jsu know that May is pea soup.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived