Miami hotels

Ex-vogue model

Grateful for recommendations of good hotels in Miami for a 3 night stay prior to cruise. Near to shops/restaurant and close to cruise port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you haven't already, consider looking for or asking your question on this link for Florida departures...https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=672

We found a pretty good deal on the Kimpton Epic hotel ... not far from the pier and within walking distance to several restaurants. I also read up on Trip Advisor, which rated it pretty highly for the price paid. Of note, this is one of the hotels that the major shuttle services designated as a drop off spot from Ft Lauderdale airport (that may or may not make a difference to you but may help someone else). We ended up staying with friends in the area that were originally scheduled to be out of town so never did end up staying there but in all my research, this one sounded pretty good and I did find a very good price on it at the time.

Happy New Year :*!

We stayed at East for 3 nights prior to our Christmas sailing. Really nice hotel in Mary Bicknell and attached to a shopping mall. We used the free people mover to Bayside (think that’s what it was called) and a cab over to South Beach ;).

They offered the 3 nights for 2 if you used an AA card to pay. Each room had its own little balcony.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year Jenny!! Strangely enough I was looking East and also the Epic by Kimpton. I’m keeping my eye on prices too. Just waiting for flight gets to open on all the airlines - BA has a sale on but I’d prefer to fly across the pond than go via Heathrow as it can be a nightmare at Chrimbo. Hope you’re all well. Take care [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums