Current Status of Coke Freestyle Machines on the Royal Caribbean fleet.

BillOh

Voyager class

Voyager – Seeking input

Explorer – Yes per Host Clarea Jan ’18 Assuming same as Adventure

Adventure - 4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and 2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory, feel free to correct or verify

Sailed on Voyager Feb 2016 and there were no freestyle machines.

Sailed Explorer Feb 2017 and from memory the machines were as you described for Adventure

Confirmation is fine, don't want to put anyone out on their vacation! D'oh, forgot Anthem!

Thanks for both.

As far as pictures, they are always welcome if you see anything interesting. I wish I had taken a video of the guy trying to use the machine back on Allure in 2013, it would have been funny to see again.

Did you forget Serenade too? Radiance class

Does anyone know if they have a tendency to put the machines on ships during dry dock?

We are due to sail independence in September which I know currently doesn’t have them but have found them to be a nice extra on other ships.

I have two questions:

Do you get the cup in your room when you have the deluxe drink package?

Last year on freedom I recall having Dasani with a grape flavor. Does anyone know if this is sugar free?

The cup will be in your stateroom if you pre-order a beverage package.

Does anyone know if they have a tendency to put the machines on ships during dry dock?

We are due to sail independence in September which I know currently doesn’t have them but have found them to be a nice extra on other ships.

I was told by the beverage manager on Serenade that only ships that spend a majority of their time in the Caribbean will be fitted with the machines.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I was told by the beverage manager on Serenade that only ships that spend a majority of their time in the Caribbean will be fitted with the machines.

Unfortunately, they seem to have forgotten about Liberty.

I have two questions:

Do you get the cup in your room when you have the deluxe drink package?

Last year on freedom I recall having Dasani with a grape flavor. Does anyone know if this is sugar free?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You do get the cup in your room, and the Sugar free drinks are labeled as such usually, or can be found under the 0 calorie drinks.

Julie,

This question is one of the reasons I started this thread. For awhile we assumed this would happen on most ships, but it doesn't seem to be 100% true, Another Royal inconsistency.

Below is what I put together in Microsoft Word, I wanted to post it to get the info out there, and to look at the formatting. This forum seems to drop some spacing when I do this for reviews. I'll clean it up as I go.

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side of Windjammer From memory Sept 2017

Excellent Thread! 2 things.

First, Majesty- the machines are not in WJ, they are one deck up by Sorrento's.

Two, I've heard a while back the reason why all ships don't have the Freestyle machines is due to difficulty getting supplies outside of the US. IF this is true, maybe we can encourage RCI to put the machines on all ships sailing regularly from the US, for the US sailing season. It's easy enough to roll the machines off before they do their TA. Thoughts?

Erika

... I've heard a while back the reason why all ships don't have the Freestyle machines is due to difficulty getting supplies outside of the US. IF this is true, maybe we can encourage RCI to put the machines on all ships sailing regularly from the US, for the US sailing season. It's easy enough to roll the machines off before they do their TA. Thoughts?

Erika

This has not worked for Liberty, which has been in the US continuously for a couple of years.

For your noon update, here’s what I’ve seen reported in Anthem reviews — but the information has been inconsistent so I can verify when I get to board on Friday. ([emoji7] !!!)

• There is at least one, but likely two (though it could be as high as 4) in the Windjammer. There was one report that suggested there were two on either end of the Windjammer. Another report said one on either side, and a third suggested there was one total in the Windjammer.
  • There is at least one, but maybe two, at Sorrentos.
  • There is one in the SeaPlex by the Dog House (I’ve seen a recent photo confirming this one).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by brklyn78
Formatting problem-Tapatalk doesn’t like lists

Are the cups good on another cruise or just the one you purchased them for? Just wondering if they lost a revenue stream because of technology.

When you first use the cup you get a pop-up on the machine saying that it will work until a certain date. I’ve not noticed how many days exactly, but it’s longer than a week, but probably less than two weeks. So if you did a B2B but on another ship I suspect it would work, but otherwise no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are the cups good on another cruise or just the one you purchased them for? Just wondering if they lost a revenue stream because of technology.

I read on another thread that a cruiser doing a B2B said he was only able to use his cup from the first cruise for a day into his second.

Excellent Thread! 2 things.

First, Majesty- the machines are not in WJ, they are one deck up by Sorrento's.

Two, I've heard a while back the reason why all ships don't have the Freestyle machines is due to difficulty getting supplies outside of the US. IF this is true, maybe we can encourage RCI to put the machines on all ships sailing regularly from the US, for the US sailing season. It's easy enough to roll the machines off before they do their TA. Thoughts?

Erika

The first part is correct, I'll update that. The TWO, that seemed to be the logic back in 2013 and maybe fact, but the ships that have them and do summers in the Med or Baltic keep them in operation during that time. Perhaps they load up on stock for the summer?

There are none on the Vision - just on her in December. I hope the ones stay on Enchantment when it comes to Galveston!

You would think they would, but I'm sure this thread will be around in 2019.

I was on the Allure Dec 10th, and there still is one in Wipeout Cafe. The 2 by Sorrento’s were down and a worker had a table set up pouring from cans. 2 were working in Windjammer, 2 were not. The broken ones may be fixed now.