Yehootu

Scooter Rental?

My 93yr young Mom, returned to home to Hawaii on 01/06 after another of her New Years Eve cruises. On the 8th she had a minor stroke. She previously used a cane and loved her freedom on a cruise ship. She's now using a walker( left leg weak) and starting PT. We are hopeful she'll be off the walker and back to her cane by our 04-19 cruise. Just in case, I was wondering what scooter rental companies others have used?

This isn't going to stop her from cruising. She only has 7 continents, 50 states and 77 countries. Still more to go!!

Mahalo.

Try Scootaround.. much less cost and better service than the other company.... I am using them for our 15 day hawaii cruise and the cost is almost half of Special needs at sea

My 93yr young Mom, returned to home to Hawaii on 01/06 after another of her New Years Eve cruises. On the 8th she had a minor stroke. She previously used a cane and loved her freedom on a cruise ship. She's now using a walker( left leg weak) and starting PT. We are hopeful she'll be off the walker and back to her cane by our 04-19 cruise. Just in case, I was wondering what scooter rental companies others have used?

This isn't going to stop her from cruising. She only has 7 continents, 50 states and 77 countries. Still more to go!!

Mahalo.

Try google.

I contacted Scootaround. Specialnedsatsea was the one I had seen before, but couldn't remember. Thanks All.