patrickmoran

CB Planks Review

:):):):)

Really enjoyed our meal. Service was excellent. Way more food than we could eat. The ribs are the best meat and I would order them exclusively!

Really enjoyed our meal. Service was excellent. Way more food than we could eat. The ribs are the best meat and I would order them exclusively!

Good to know. We will give them a try!

Thanks for posting your review. Was it crowded? I never saw many people in there on our British isles cruise last August. And I never ran into anyone who ate there.

It was not crowded, maybe 1/3 to 1/2 full when we left. We went around 6pm on the 2nd formal night.

You're making me hungry!

It was not crowded, maybe 1/3 to 1/2 full when we left. We went around 6pm on the 2nd formal night.
That would be crowded compared to our cruise. I never saw more than two tables occupied at the same time.

We made a reservation for Planks but doubt it was needed. We went to Steamers without a reservation and had no problem getting in. Neither restaurant is very busy.

I had the potato chowder to start. For my 4 meats I selected ribs, tri-tips, drumstick, and pulled pork. The ribs were the best. All were good. I also got potato wedges, coleslaw, and the 3 bean chili. My wife had the meatballs, sausage, ribs, and pulled pork. She liked everything.

That would be crowded compared to our cruise. I never saw more than two tables occupied at the same time.

Same for both Planks & Steamers in early December. We didn't bother with a reservation at Steamers the 2nd time we went. Only two other tables occupied each time we went. Even Crown Grille wasn't full when we went. It was great as usual but at $29/pp PLUS tip, it's starting to get out of hand. Princess...are you listening????