Live diary from the Regal Princess - Jan 14-28, 2018

lor74

Wonderful thread.

CAn someone please tell me if you can do take-out from Alfredo's?

Thanks.

I don't think so because they don't have boxes. When we were on beginning of January I'm pretty sure someone asked and was told no because they can't bag it up. They were then seated for their meal.

This is fantastic reading! Thank you so much. We have only sailed once on RCI and are greatly anticipating our Feb. 25 Regal cruise. You are posting so much useful planning material here, again thank you!

Just one question if you can answer sometime during this posting, how much is gelato?

Gelato is minimum $3.50. I think you get three scoops and some toppings. Maybe someone else will know more.

I was done with my swim and there was no food yet, so I figured it was a good time to get back to the ship while it was not too busy. I had a burger and a soft [emoji895]. I just rained for 10 minutes. Guess I will relax for a bit and maybe workout later before dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just shy of an hr swim...no conception of time out there. The water is wavy today...I am in need of a burger. Thought it was closer to BBQ time [emoji22]

Was the water temperature bearable ? We are from Michigan so it doesn't need to be real warm for us to be happy...:)

It was fine. Cold at first touch but that's it. I have definitely gone into colder water on warmer days! I thought I was done eating for now, and I want to avoid sweets, but pecan pie and a fresh walnut brownie with chocolate sauce....common! efe9932b9a735d45f651ed0abb347533.jpg

Some advice for posting via the CC app....be patient! Around half of the time the posts do not go through....there will just be a spinning circle. The key is to be patient and wait for an error msg, then hit reply again. It will generally go through instantly on the 2nd attempt.

It was fine. Cold at first touch but that's it. I have definitely gone into colder water on warmer days! I thought I was done eating for now, and I want to avoid sweets, but pecan pie and a fresh walnut brownie with chocolate sauce....common! efe9932b9a735d45f651ed0abb347533.jpg

Did you find the pecan pie overcooked?

It usually is.:(

Wonderful thread.

CAn someone please tell me if you can do take-out from Alfredo's?

Thanks.

We asked for take out at Alfredo’s so we could eat it in our cabin while watching a movie. But they told us no. Must dine in the restaurant only.

We boarded at 10:57am!!! I immediately went to the CG to make a reservation for Ro's birthday on Thursday. I then called room service to change our mini-bar offerings. We are now eating at Alfredos. The Elite wifi is now unlimited. The speed test is great, but it is barely working. I assume it will get better at sea. The obstructed balcony is awesome!

2abfeaa22473f28e45b789dfbc39ecd1.jpg

I know the Elite internet is unlimited but it said for 1 device. Can you use both & iPhone & a iPad if you are only signedI in on one device at a time.

Thanks!

I know the Elite internet is unlimited but it said for 1 device. Can you use both & iPhone & a iPad if you are only signedI in on one device at a time.

If you logged in via one device and return at a later point then you simply click connect to resume the session. But if you connect from another device then you are prompted to disconnect and use your current device instead. Enabling you to switch easily between devices.

Sandra

If you logged in via one device and return at a later point then you simply click connect to resume the session. But if you connect from another device then you are prompted to disconnect and use your current device instead. Enabling you to switch easily between devices.

Sandra

Thank you for the info!:D

Wondering if anybody else following, who is currently on board, might have a corkscrew I can borrow???

That is incredibly funny. You do know that you have a room 'Stewart'.

He/she will be very happy to help you.

Wondering if anybody else following, who is currently on board, might have a corkscrew I can borrow???

To bad you did not give your cabin number. I would phone head office but I don't know where you are! LOL!;):D

I had gone back to the room to relax. I put on a movie and quickly fell asleep....I must have been really tired, as I never nap at home! When I woke up I actually watched the movie and did some exercises in the room as I was already feeling guilty about my next meal...

I say this every time "as a fat child growing up, an Italian buffet is the dream!" I always look forward to this night. Unlike our previous sailings on this class, the spread was not as extensive, but there is no shortage of food. Gluttony at its finest!

1d1cc5942170c276bb7548cefe40380e.jpg

7dc7894a57cb4405035d5d3642ecce8b.jpg

1346c39a6e02df3061ddd2a09d53ab75.jpg

1409ed715e9b3406f7081be61e698cae.jpg

It's not that bad, the chocolate PB cake was not mine [emoji12]

We wanted to go see the comedian tonight, but he is in Live, and we will not be among the 50 people getting seats....one of the complaints regarding this class. Instead we came to the theatre to see the musical act....early enough to get an aisle seat.

Tbc...