"LIVE" from Anthem of the Seas - January 19, 2018

Radio

Yes another review from the Pro: Radio you are the best. I will be watching and wishing I promise my coffee is ready

Sharon

Thanks Sharon, :) I am ready for a Starbucks Grande Americano (After a long drive up the NJTP)

Radio

;);)

Radio, I am so happy to see you sailing again. Thanks so much for sharing your special insight in each, and every, cruise with us. I feel like I'll be right there with you.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Radio, I am so happy to see you sailing again. Thanks so much for sharing your special insight in each, and every, cruise with us. I feel like I'll be right there with you.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Uhh. . .Yes MedicKen . . . . I am on the same sailing with you :cool:

Radio

;);)

Looking forward to tagging along!!! [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Shar27. . . I think you may be on my sailing as well :cool:

Welcome Aboard :)

Radio

;);)

Hello everyone . . . I made it to my Pre Cruise Hotel safely. It was about a 3 Hr drive from my home in Maryland. There wasn't much traffic, but I had to watch a little news when I arrived. . .

I see that Anthem of the Seas will be be arriving to Cape Liberty tonight. It was suggested that a patient needed emergency assistance. I hope all works out well for the passenger.

I was able to meet several Cruise Critic members that I have been chatting with for years, It was very nice to see all of them, and I am very happy that we will be sailing tomorrow for 9 nights. I am sure there will be lots of jokes throughout the week.

The forecast for tomorrow will be very cold, but no rain or snow. My hotel is only about 15-20 min from the pier so I will be able to stop briefly at the pharmacy for some cough medicine. I should have remembered to bring some.

I am very happy about all of the nice comments being sent my way, and I am hoping for a very nice cruise with my ability to post many images of the beautiful Anthem of the Seas.

Radio

;);)

Anthem of the Seas is returning to port early . . . She willbe ready for me tomorrow

MAPCL.jpg

The Forecast for tomorrow

WW.jpg

My husband and I decided to drive by to see the ship pull in. It is already docked, there is an ambulance waiting and staff offloaded someone’s belongings with a luggage cart. We saw a stretcher go in. I’m hoping the fact that they seem to be taking their time means the person is stable.

Brooke sent this from her iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Radio,

We will be sailing along with you on this cruise. I've been following your "Live" threads for years, they are always so great! Hoping to finally meet you at the Meet & Mingle. Glad you made it to your pre-cruise hotel safely.

Since it's after midnight, I can say, I'll see you later today!

Barbara