Jump to content

12 suitcases and more....!?


AmandaLMcL
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2/5/2019 at 5:40 PM, Heidi13 said:

Probably best to ask your questions on the Crystal Cruises Board.

 

We are booked with Viking, which has no formal nights, as every evening is elegant casual. I take 2 or 3 pairs of dress trousers, a couple of dress shirts and probably about a dozen golf/polo shirts. Although not required, I might take a jacket, but definitely no suit.

 

Ditto...Oceania doesn't have formal nights although folks dress "nicely" for dinner and parties.  I brought lots of mix-and-match outfits since we'll be here for 161 days.  And, obviously, everyone will be wearing things many times over so no one cares.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

 

Ditto...Oceania doesn't have formal nights although folks dress "nicely" for dinner and parties.  I brought lots of mix-and-match outfits since we'll be here for 161 days.  And, obviously, everyone will be wearing things many times over so no one cares.

 

Go-Bucks, I'd love to know how you define "lots"! 🙂  I will do the same thing for our 117 days, but wondering how to strike a balance--don't want to get bored to tears with my clothes, but don't want to drag along too much stuff.  Your current experience would be valuable, so let us know how it works out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

 

Go-Bucks, I'd love to know how you define "lots"! 🙂  I will do the same thing for our 117 days, but wondering how to strike a balance--don't want to get bored to tears with my clothes, but don't want to drag along too much stuff.  Your current experience would be valuable, so let us know how it works out.

 

Just counted...I have 26 tops (tshirts to casual to dressy), 7 skirts, 12 dresses, 5 coats/jackets, 3 swimsuits, 1 coverup, 3 hats, 1 pair of gloves, 1 warm scarf, 5 purses, 2 carry-all bags, 4 dress scarves/pashminas, 15 pairs of shoes, sox, undies, bras, 4 nightgowns, 2 workout capris and a partridge in a pear tree!!  😆  Amazingly, I got it all in half of a large closet, half of a small closet, 3 drawers, a nightstand and in an open suitcase under my bed.  I brought other "stuff" too that's needed for living 6 months on the ship...but all of my things fit in 3 large suitcases, 1 regular carryon (22"x14"x9") and a small carryon.  Hope that helps.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

 

Just counted...I have 26 tops (tshirts to casual to dressy), 7 skirts, 12 dresses, 5 coats/jackets, 3 swimsuits, 1 coverup, 3 hats, 1 pair of gloves, 1 warm scarf, 5 purses, 2 carry-all bags, 4 dress scarves/pashminas, 15 pairs of shoes, sox, undies, bras, 4 nightgowns, 2 workout capris and a partridge in a pear tree!!  😆  Amazingly, I got it all in half of a large closet, half of a small closet, 3 drawers, a nightstand and in an open suitcase under my bed.  I brought other "stuff" too that's needed for living 6 months on the ship...but all of my things fit in 3 large suitcases, 1 regular carryon (22"x14"x9") and a small carryon.  Hope that helps.

 

Wow, thanks for that!  No pants at all, or shorts?  I don't even own 7 skirts let alone 12 dresses, so my list would be different, but the quantities are very helpful!  (I'll probably have 6-10 pairs of capris and pants plus perhaps 3 skirts, and one or two dresses, lol!)  I love shawls so will bring a bunch (although just lost my fave, left it in a hotel.)  I guess I can splurge and bring more than the four pairs of shoes/sandals that I usually take on a cruise!  We'll have a walk-in closet with a set of drawers, so I don't anticipate clothing storage problems, but toiletries are another matter--that other "stuff" will mostly be stored under the bed and brought out as needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

 

Wow, thanks for that!  No pants at all, or shorts?  I don't even own 7 skirts let alone 12 dresses, so my list would be different, but the quantities are very helpful!  (I'll probably have 6-10 pairs of capris and pants plus perhaps 3 skirts, and one or two dresses, lol!)  I love shawls so will bring a bunch (although just lost my fave, left it in a hotel.)  I guess I can splurge and bring more than the four pairs of shoes/sandals that I usually take on a cruise!  We'll have a walk-in closet with a set of drawers, so I don't anticipate clothing storage problems, but toiletries are another matter--that other "stuff" will mostly be stored under the bed and brought out as needed.

 

No pants or shorts except workout capris because I don't wear pants or shorts...only wear skirts and dresses.  Last time I wore pants was over 30 years ago.  Unfortunately we don't have a walk-in closet in this cabin (Penthouse Suite), but the one we have is fairly large...about 4 ft across.  There's also a half-sized closet with a rod for tops above the drawers.  I share them with my friend, though.  We each have 1 large drawer, 2 medium drawers, 3 nightstand drawers, 1 bathroom drawer and 4 bathroom shelves.  I'm keeping my coat, gloves, hat and extra toiletries in the open suitcase under the bed...that actually provides alot of storage. Most of the cabins are smaller than ours and their storage space is more limited.  Many of those passengers are hanging things all over the cabin but luckily we didn't have to.

20190130_125740 (1).jpg

20190130_125813.jpg

20190130_125937.jpg

20190130_125950.jpg

20190130_125905.jpg

Edited by Go-Bucks!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

 

No pants or shorts except workout capris because I don't wear pants or shorts...only wear skirts and dresses.  Last time I wore pants was over 30 years ago.  Unfortunately we don't have a walk-in closet in this cabin (Penthouse Suite), but the one we have is fairly large...about 4 ft across.  There's also a half-sized closet with a rod for tops above the drawers.  I share them with my friend, though.  We each have 1 large drawer, 2 medium drawers, 3 nightstand drawers, 1 bathroom drawer and 4 bathroom shelves.  I'm keeping my coat, gloves, hat and extra toiletries in the open suitcase under the bed...that actually provides alot of storage. Most of the cabins are smaller than ours and their storage space is more limited.  Many of those passengers are hanging things all over the cabin but luckily we didn't have to.

 

 

I remember that cabin, or one very similar on Riviera!  Nice size, bigger than we'll have on Mariner but then we will have the walk-in.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are some updated pics of our storage...the over-the-door-shoe-holder is a real blessing!  Highly recommend it.  Because Oceania didn't give us loungers or a footstool, we bought our own at Walmart in Hawaii and mine is the gray "box" sitting in front of my deck chair...it's hollow inside so I'm keeping my craft stuff in there.

20190209_110402.jpg

20190209_110407.jpg

20190209_110411.jpg

20190209_110437.jpg

20190209_110510.jpg

20190209_110651.jpg

20190209_110759.jpg

20190209_110839.jpg

20190209_110904.jpg

20190209_110917.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2019 at 10:34 AM, Wendy The Wanderer said:

 

Sounds about like us. Except I doubt I can get David to even bring a jacket; I may be able to persuade him to buy something lightweight here in Florida for cool evenings.

 

I (the packer), always pack light, but I'm thinking to be a little more extravagant this time, especially with the luggage shipment included.  I will be haunting Beall's here in Florida next winter for resort-wear bargains for myself and some nice new shirts for him--I'm thinking that routine day-wear may get really boring after 4 months.  And I may spring for a cocktail dress, or just bring my beautiful Indian silk salwar kameez, if it fits me then--I too angst about my weight constantly, so who knows?  Trying to diet for the next two years, lol.

 

One thing you should check out before you choose resort wear clothes:  the ambient temperature on the ship.  We were on the HAL Amsterdam's Grand Asia for three months last fall.  We were warned ahead of time to bring warm clothes because the ship keeps the inside temperature cold - and it sure was!  And, don't forget, much of your cruise may be in non-tropical climates.  I don't know your itinerary, however, so that may not be the case.  In any event, we wore our summer clothes the least.  Always wore either a sweater or a long-sleeved top on the ship.

 

And, yes, boredom re the clothes did set in about the 9th week.  The next time I would bring less solid tops and a few more colorful ones.  All my pants, skirts, etc.  were sold color.  I was bored, bored, bored!  

 

Finally, we each took two regular size cases and a carryon.  I saw no reason to take less than that because there was ample space for storage.  We shipped a carton of OTS meds, multi-use hangers, and toiletries.  I did not want to spend my time looking for my particular brand of creams, etc.  And I was so thankful that I did not have to!  

We frequently did not have the time or poximity to get them along the way.  Just my thoughts  .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

 

One thing you should check out before you choose resort wear clothes:  the ambient temperature on the ship.  We were on the HAL Amsterdam's Grand Asia for three months last fall.  We were warned ahead of time to bring warm clothes because the ship keeps the inside temperature cold - and it sure was!  And, don't forget, much of your cruise may be in non-tropical climates.  I don't know your itinerary, however, so that may not be the case.  In any event, we wore our summer clothes the least.  Always wore either a sweater or a long-sleeved top on the ship.

 

And, yes, boredom re the clothes did set in about the 9th week.  The next time I would bring less solid tops and a few more colorful ones.  All my pants, skirts, etc.  were sold color.  I was bored, bored, bored!  

 

Finally, we each took two regular size cases and a carryon.  I saw no reason to take less than that because there was ample space for storage.  We shipped a carton of OTS meds, multi-use hangers, and toiletries.  I did not want to spend my time looking for my particular brand of creams, etc.  And I was so thankful that I did not have to!  

We frequently did not have the time or poximity to get them along the way.  Just my thoughts  .

 

Thanks, all good advice!  We've been on this ship, and yes, I'll be taking a few long-sleeved tops for evenings, and some shawls, but I'm an outdoor girl and I'll be spending lots of time o the pool deck, etc. when it's not too hot , rainy or rough.  Almost our entire itinerary is hot, hot, hot, with the exception of NZ and Aus in their late summer (mid-Feb to early March), and the Med in spring.  I'll probably bring a lightweight fleece jacket and a rain jacket. 

 

Gotta remember a shoe holder like the above!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tampa Girl said:

 

One thing you should check out before you choose resort wear clothes:  the ambient temperature on the ship.  We were on the HAL Amsterdam's Grand Asia for three months last fall.  We were warned ahead of time to bring warm clothes because the ship keeps the inside temperature cold - and it sure was!  And, don't forget, much of your cruise may be in non-tropical climates.  I don't know your itinerary, however, so that may not be the case.  In any event, we wore our summer clothes the least.  Always wore either a sweater or a long-sleeved top on the ship.

 

And, yes, boredom re the clothes did set in about the 9th week.  The next time I would bring less solid tops and a few more colorful ones.  All my pants, skirts, etc.  were sold color.  I was bored, bored, bored!  

 

Finally, we each took two regular size cases and a carryon.  I saw no reason to take less than that because there was ample space for storage.  We shipped a carton of OTS meds, multi-use hangers, and toiletries.  I did not want to spend my time looking for my particular brand of creams, etc.  And I was so thankful that I did not have to!  

We frequently did not have the time or poximity to get them along the way.  Just my thoughts  .

 

Our ship is also chilly so I'm glad I brought some pashminas, long sleeved tops and a few light jackets.  But the vast majority of our cruise (everything except Japan and China) will be hot, hot, hot!  Those 2 countries in early spring will be cool but probably not cold.  I do have a down coat, but mostly I brought light clothes for summer weather.  All depends on your itinerary.

 

I brought plenty of clothing because I had been warned of clothing-burn-out.  I took 2 large suitcases and 2 carry-ons on the plane and Oceania shipped 2 other large suitcases on ahead to the ship.  They'll also ship them home.  That really helped me bring enough to not get bored.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have to think about any of this stuff for about eighteen months or so, but...I can't help myself.

 

Thinking about things like purses and totes, for excursions, and on the ship. My snatch-proof cross-shoulder bag for serious travel, a nice small purse for brief city visits, a fanny pack for hiking and bird-watching.  A couple of nice, small evening purses for the ship.

 

Also thinking about handy stuff to have, like ziplock bags, just plain plastic shopping bags, and the like.

 

Anything else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, I was planning on taking my normal purse, a cross shoulder purse and a light weight back pack. Regent should give us a tote. I doubt I will  take a purse to dinner. DH has pockets . I hope  I am not thinking too small. I guess I have 23 months to worry about this. As a nurse with a closet full of scrubs I am starting to really think about clothes. This is going to be my biggest challenge.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am with all of you.  We have 11 months to go and one would think the cruise is tomorrow. Also thinking purses, cocktail dresses, wraps for the eve,  other eve clothes. Especially wondering how one wears the same dressy clothes over and over on a 90 night cruise. Love all your posts and suggestions! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, travelwell said:

As a nurse with a closet full of scrubs I am starting to really think about clothes. This is going to be my biggest challenge.

 

I just retired last month as a staff floor nurse in a hospital and my wardrobe was also mostly scrubs!  Packed them all up to be donated to the thrift store when I get back home.  Yay!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2019 at 8:02 PM, travelwell said:

Wow, I was planning on taking my normal purse, a cross shoulder purse and a light weight back pack. Regent should give us a tote. I doubt I will  take a purse to dinner. DH has pockets . I hope  I am not thinking too small. I guess I have 23 months to worry about this. As a nurse with a closet full of scrubs I am starting to really think about clothes. This is going to be my biggest challenge.

 

I have a couple of tiny purses that I've gotten that are big enough for my key card, a comb and a kleenex, and maybe a lipstick.  One that I got in Laos, a couple just tiny hand-held things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the idea of plastic zip locs. Going to bring a collapsible laundry basket, thin plastic hangers. I do always bring a cross body small bag in the eves for lipstick and phone (for pics). And yes a shawl or long sleeve top. Anyone know the best motion sickness meds?? I’d rather bring them vs buying the pricey ones sold on the ship. Which works best? Wrist bands? Pills? Ear thing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JBL919 said:

Love the idea of plastic zip locs. Going to bring a collapsible laundry basket, thin plastic hangers. I do always bring a cross body small bag in the eves for lipstick and phone (for pics). And yes a shawl or long sleeve top. Anyone know the best motion sickness meds?? I’d rather bring them vs buying the pricey ones sold on the ship. Which works best? Wrist bands? Pills? Ear thing?

 

Oceania gives us nice sturdy laundry bags, not thin paper, so I just keep my dirty clothes in that. Glad I brought thin wire hangers!!

 

Meds....I brought Zofran, Compazine, ginger capsules, Bonine and Benadryl.  I've used sea bands for years, but bought a new type recently. No  opportunity try them out yet, thank goodness!  My friend uses the scopolamine patches with success but I'm allergic to them.

Edited by Go-Bucks!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/5/2019 at 5:01 PM, JBL919 said:

A few questions, thank u in advance!:  we r going on crystal world cruise 2020 jan 22-April 21.

1. How do you manage variations of “dressy “ clothes for 89 nights?!? How many cocktail dresses for women  (men: suits etc)  for the 3 months?  How many informal “outfits”? If ie 12 +? formal nights, do u wear same thing 2- 3-4 times? Or?

2. What is the dress code (men and women) for a casual dinner at waterside? Or any of the serenity restaurants?  Or just a salad at the marketplace? Or just a show? Or just a drink at a casual bar?

3. Sounds like even “informal “ nights are still

somewhat dressy so, again, how many changes of clothes do we bring for the ie 30-40 of those nights??!! Realize we do laundry and have things dry cleaned but so curious as to approximately how many of these eve changes of clothes do we bring? Thank u!!! Janie and Bernie from denver. 

 

I did the Crystal WC in 2016. Formal nights are optional, and except for the opening and farewell galas, few people opted for formal. I brought 2 formal outfits and could readily have gotten away with just one. Informal I was fine with slacks and a nice top. I was on for 120 days (added the cruise before the WC), and wore everything multiple times. I think I brought about 10 such tops, and could have gotten by with 7. Fortunately, we did not have a wide variety of climates to deal with. While the closets on Crystal are bigger than they appear, they are not huge.

 

If I recall correctly, the evening dress code was ship-wide, although I think more casual attire was acceptable in the evening in Tastes. 

 

For the Regent cruisers, I found the above more or less the same on the 89-night "Arctic Splendors" grand voyage last year, except I had to bring more clothes because the climates ranged from shivering cold to stinkin' hot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JBL919 said:

Love the idea of plastic zip locs. Going to bring a collapsible laundry basket, thin plastic hangers. I do always bring a cross body small bag in the eves for lipstick and phone (for pics). And yes a shawl or long sleeve top. Anyone know the best motion sickness meds?? I’d rather bring them vs buying the pricey ones sold on the ship. Which works best? Wrist bands? Pills? Ear thing?

 

I like the idea of the laundry basket simply because the bags the cruise lines provide just sit in a lump on the closet floor, and being able to just toss things in makes sense. Of course, on our Regent adventure we get free laundry and drycleaning, so I'm betting that bag or basket won't get too full.

 

And yes, at least one of my little evening bags fits my phone!  Although husband will not let me take pictures of my plate in the dining room, lol!

 

As for meds, what is the "Ear thing"?  I have friends who swear by the newer, easier-to-tolerate Scope patch, but I just use Bonine.  And I'm someone who can get sick in the backseat of a car.

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go-Bucks, curious about what pharmaceutical  things you brought. For our Asia cruise during flu season (H1N1 going thru Asia a number of years ago) we actually brought Tamiflu. I have a list of over the counter meds, first aid supplies etc. I am guessing you too. I was planning on getting prescriptions for Zofran, antibiotics and anything else our travel doctor recommends. I am going to get the Staggered Shingles vaccine this year. Did u do the same? 

i am a shift supervisor for a busy surgical unit. I am going on a clothing spree the next few years. I can not wait to pack up my scrubs. I am enjoying following up on your Oceania WC.

Wendy, I know about the Scope patch. They are not without side effects and you need to be careful with alcohol. For those who get seasick benefits worth the risk. Sea bands do work well for me. I use the cheap ones from drugstore. They must be placed as directed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2018 at 9:12 AM, Tampa Girl said:

 

What ship and cabin category were you on? We will be on HAL's Amsterdam in a balcony cabin. Wondering if there will be enough room under the sofa in that cabin for a shoe

holder.

We're on the Amsterdam now in a Vista (balcony) cabin.  We don't have a sofa bed, but a regular sofa.  It goes all the way to the floor, so there is no room to store anything underneath.  The laundry is on this deck - if you aren't a 4 star.  $ 2.00 for a wash - the dryer is free, so as long as you don't mind not having much variety, I don't see a need for more than 2-3 suitcases per person.  I have one large and two carry on sized ones. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, travelwell said:

Go-Bucks, curious about what pharmaceutical  things you brought. For our Asia cruise during flu season (H1N1 going thru Asia a number of years ago) we actually brought Tamiflu. I have a list of over the counter meds, first aid supplies etc. I am guessing you too. I was planning on getting prescriptions for Zofran, antibiotics and anything else our travel doctor recommends. I am going to get the Staggered Shingles vaccine this year. Did u do the same? 

i am a shift supervisor for a busy surgical unit. I am going on a clothing spree the next few years. I can not wait to pack up my scrubs. I am enjoying following up on your Oceania WC.

Wendy, I know about the Scope patch. They are not without side effects and you need to be careful with alcohol. For those who get seasick benefits worth the risk. Sea bands do work well for me. I use the cheap ones from drugstore. They must be placed as directed

 

I brought alot of OTC stuff like cold meds, cough syrup, hydrocortisone cream, triple ATB cream, immodium, colace, Benadryl, first aid stuff, vitamins, and Rx meds.  Didn't think to ask for Tamiflu, although they're now using a newer antiviral for flu.  I usually take along my own stash of Zithromax but didn't get it this time.  Hopefully, if I get some type of URI, the ship doctor will have it.  We get free medical care on this ship for the entire cruise.

 

As far as immunizations, I already had my flu shot this season, am current on Tdap and already had the shingles vaccine.  I did get the Prevanar 13, took the typhoid capsules, and got the accelerated series of Hep A & Hep B combo (Twinrix).  I called a travel clinic but they were WAY too expensive and they wouldn't accept insurance so I just went to the Minute Clinic at my local CVS pharmacy and saw the NP.  She and I discussed my itinerary and she recommended the vaccines.  I do wish I had gotten a polio booster despite her not thinking I needed it.  My health insurance covered her visit and all the immunizations I received! 

 

I have had good luck with SeaBands for years, but one day last year on a rough ride to Cuba I was seasick even with the bands.  I've always had the cheap stretchy ones from Walmart but this time I brought them but also got a plastic pair that you can tighten the "button" to give more pressure.  Luckily I haven't needed to try them so far on this trip!

 

Glad you're following the Oceania world cruise thread!  We're having a blast and making wonderful memories.  When I retired 6 weeks ago, I was so happy to chuck the scrubs!!  I've loved my nursing career (I'm still an adjunct nursing instructor at a local college) but it was time to stop hoofing it around a huge unit 12 hrs a day!  Gotta leave that to the younger girls now.  I worked Labor & Delivery for most of my years, but also a little Mother/Infant, maternity case mgmt from home, and a very short stint in hospice (was definitely NOT my calling).  Teaching is so easy and I can do as much or as little as I like, so I plan to do that for awhile after I get back home in July.

Edited by Go-Bucks!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Peggy Tuten said:

We're on the Amsterdam now in a Vista (balcony) cabin.  We don't have a sofa bed, but a regular sofa.  It goes all the way to the floor, so there is no room to store anything underneath.  The laundry is on this deck - if you aren't a 4 star.  $ 2.00 for a wash - the dryer is free, so as long as you don't mind not having much variety, I don't see a need for more than 2-3 suitcases per person.  I have one large and two carry on sized ones. 

 

 

We were on the 2018 Grand Asia & Pacific.  Had a wonderful trip!  We upgraded to an NS, however, after a week n board.  That was DH's idea, but I would have been content in the balcony cabin for the 89-day voyage.  

 

I found the following items to be indispensible:  1.  Hanging shoe bag, which I folded over in order to fit it on the narrow closet doors. 

 

 2.  A hanging shower bag for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.  This was necessary in our NS cabin because it had only a shower with just a tiny little corner rack.  If the cabin has a tub with corners on which to place things, no problem, although the hanging bag was more convenient. 

 

3.  Small folding boxes to put excess meds and toiletries; sundry papers, etc.  The box with the meds went on the shelf under the bathroom sink. I following The Inside Cabin's suggestion and got a pack of iKEA'S six (3 different sizes) for various items.  I had also brought some $General folding boxes, but I found that the $6.99 IKEA's boxes was sufficient and better made.  Once you unfold them, the bottoms zip up, so they are better made than the $General's.  Those came home with us and are stored in the outside zipper pockets of the luggage, for future use.

 

4.  Wooden clothes pins to clip the hand washables to the retracting clothes line in the shower.  I also brought a package of dry soap flakes with which to wash items.  I poured these flakes into a large empty vitamin bottle, making it easier and neater to transport and to pour into the sink.  I don't remember the name of the flakes, but I bought them at Walmart for $2.99.  They did the job.

 

5.  Some sort of night light for the bathroom.  I did not like the push-button, battery operate light that we brought because the batteries wore down too fast.  However, I also had a cheap, decorative plastic thing ($Tree) in which I placed a $1 battery operated tea light.  That worked better, both for the bathroom and for a balcony dinner.  The next time I will bring several of the little tea lights.

 

That's all I can think of for the moment, but I intend to bring all of the above on our next long cruise.  Hope this helps.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...