Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

Like the test to make all occupants of a stateroom purchase a drink package?

Ooh - how about a thread with all the "just a tests" that became policy unless a big stink was made.

It would be quite the list for all the cruise lines . :o

The MDR serves breakfast. ;)

Unlikely that we'll have too much time to spend there with 122 performances during the cruise (it's a music charter), but I'm hoping to try it at least once. Breakfast is sit-down service and no buffet in the MDR, right?

Check out Cafe Promenade, they might have some items of interest there.

Small cold-cut sandwiches for the most part. And maybe those cheesecake-on-a-stick things, which were sadly lacking last year. :confused:

Unlikely that we'll have too much time to spend there with 122 performances during the cruise (it's a music charter), but I'm hoping to try it at least once. Breakfast is sit-down service and no buffet in the MDR, right?

There's is a small buffet type in the MDR at breakfast. Also, on Oasis class for lunch on sea days there's the Tutti Salad bar to go along the luncheon menu.

On one class of ships, as a limited time promotional marketing effort.

Have any other ships raised the price yet?

Limited time has been going on over a year

Of course it's one class, no other class has interior balconies.

The original program rules were for Giovanni exclusively. A change was made to include JR's and Savor. Either Giovanni was overwhelmed, or passengers asked for choices.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Have any other ships raised the price yet?

Limited time has been going on over a year

Of course it's one class, no other class has interior balconies.

The original program rules were for Giovanni exclusively. A change was made to include JR's and Savor. Either Giovanni was overwhelmed, or passengers asked for choices.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

1. Don't know. We will see.

2. Subject to change at any time without any prior notice. it is a promotion, not a guarantee

3. Yes, one class.

4. More choice is always good.

We will see if they choose to increase prices fleet wide. Not sure I've ever seen a price reduction fleet wide or price reductions after a "test". I would be surprised if a few months from now every ship that has JR isn't the new price point.

We are on the Anthem where Johnny Rockets is still ala carte. After reading about the new trial, we made sure to do a JR lunch while we could still afford it. ;)

We appreciate the heads up. I wonder what enhancement RCI will come up with to introduce this...improved service, better grade of burger, or will they use the tired old overcrowding and waste excuse?

I should've clarified, we're on Adventure and as far as I can tell, it's MDR, WJ, and Cafe for complementary, correct? 3 options is a little light compared to a MDR, Buffet, and complementary Guys and Blue Iguana at least on most Carnival.

Three weeks ago on Jewel those were the only lunch options. Very weak. We commented on the survey about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There's is a small buffet type in the MDR at breakfast.

Now THIS is good intel.

Also, on Oasis class for lunch on sea days there's the Tutti Salad bar to go along the luncheon menu.

I should have mentioned my cruise will be on a Freedom-class ship (the Indy). Is there a breakfast bar in the MDR on those ships? Sure hope so!