Cruise Critic Community
beatleman

Sydney Trains to Circular Quay from Central 4th Feb

Just heard that Buses will replace Trains due to Track work on Sunday between Central and Circular Quay. So all like us going to the Ovation be advised. clear.png?emoji-eek-1725

That is a shame, a cab may be a better option.

Looks that way Mic, wanted to stay away from George St which is a war zone at present also saved $170 by staying in Surrey Hills Saturday night. Do you know if Gbenjo is working?,would like to say hello.

Looks that way Mic, wanted to stay away from George St which is a war zone at present also saved $170 by staying in Surrey Hills Saturday night. Do you know if Gbenjo is working?,would like to say hello.

Yes I will be there . I will probably be on the ship doing security scanning as you board.

Yes I will be there . I will probably be on the ship doing security scanning as you board.

Great will say G'day clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Just heard that Buses will replace Trains due to Track work on Sunday between Central and Circular Quay. So all like us going to the Ovation be advised. clear.png?emoji-eek-1725

Hi beatleman been trying to track down details of this, how long are the closures for? just wondering about leaving on a cruise on 5 march...

thanks Roscoe

Hi beatleman been trying to track down details of this, how long are the closures for? just wondering about leaving on a cruise on 5 march...

thanks Roscoe

The city circle trains will only be stopped over this weekend (3rd & 4th Feb) to allow for track maintainance. No problem for the 5th March

Good job, have fun tomorrow.:D

Sorry to hear that, we had to do the bus thing once, but luckily we were only one station back from Circular Quay, it only involved a couple of stops along the way, but was still a pain in the butt with heavy suitcases, I would hate to be going all the way from Central to Circular Quay., real bad timing.

The city circle trains will only be stopped over this weekend (3rd & 4th Feb) to allow for track maintainance. No problem for the 5th March

Great thanks, much appreciated.