Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

Could using an artist from Barcelona mean Mediterranean 2020? Would be nice to see the breakaway(+)class in the Med aswell:confused:

I’ve seen several posts saying that the Encore will be doing the NYC/ Bermuda run in Summer 2020. Escape to Baltic, Dawn from Venice & Getaway from Rome.

Booooo!

That is crazy. Why have the ship built for New York in Miami and the ship built for Miami in Europe?

I am hoping Epic comes back to Miami where she belongs!

Greetings

We can only speculate as to which ship is going where but NCL is expanding the Miami terminal so that it can have 2 megaships in port together. I don't think they would spend that money unless they had plans for multiple megaships at Miami Port.

Good Sailing

Tom

Where are you getting this info? Doesn't look like NCL has announced anything beyond April for Europe (with exception to saying one ship will summer there so far) and with the new video of Encore stressing the artist hometown of Barcelona, I'd say it's almost a guarantee that the ship is summering in the Meditaranean.

just to make people crazy, the new itineraries debut 9/18

41709888_10160679219415237_1057551476626292736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3410a21e436ab87e7b85bd71839c460b&oe=5C3A2532

Greetings

We can only speculate as to which ship is going where but NCL is expanding the Miami terminal so that it can have 2 megaships in port together. I don't think they would spend that money unless they had plans for multiple megaships at Miami Port.

Good Sailing

Tom

Excellent point.

Although I think its dumb to bring the ship made for NYC to Miami. However that is just one mega ship at Port Miami per the schedule 04/2020. I am so glad I am booked on Encore Feb 2020 because I have no interest in the ships at Port Miami after the Encore leaves.

i like that they changes the ships, to see different ships at the same places. with escape i would do the baltics again for example.

NCL is sending their ships where they can make the most money. It seems to me that they make with other destinations more money then out of Miami in summer.

I am so glad I am booked on Encore Feb 2020 because I have no interest in the ships at Port Miami after the Encore leaves.

I wonder if the construction of the new NCL terminal is a factor.

Anyway, there are other interesting ships sailing from Miami from other lines until NCL (hopefully) brings the Project Leonardo ship to Miami.

I have to jump in and say that I too am not a fan of this art. It looks silly. Is this a cruise ship or a circus train?

Agreed. Don’t like it. Compared to Escape, Bliss, and BA/GA, it’s not even in the same ballpark. I wonder who the Execs bounce this off of before committing to a selection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro