Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

Are you aware that the next generation of NCL ships after this last BA/BA+ class ship will be based on the same design as the Seaside? Project Leonardo ships will be built out of Fincantieri.

Project Leonardo (NOT ENCORE)...

0dfb31d94462209f6afc6536fd26aedb.jpg

Does everything that falls from the balconies land on the promenade deck?:o

Lol I figured that's where you meant, I just had to give you a hard time. Isn't Charleston a small port? I could see a jewel class ship going there though, I would be all for that!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Me too, having a port only 4 hrs away means no airfare, more to spend on the cruise!!!!

Ah I really hope they do a few nights out of Hamburg and/or Southampton so is here in Europe get the chance to try out a new ship!

Absolutely loved the 3 days on the Escape!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unlike the Bliss

Unlike the Bliss

Yep! I was so hoping that the Bliss would have some short trips before going over to the States for some fee paying passengers but not to be. Got to say that was disappointing for us in the UK/Europe.

Yep! I was so hoping that the Bliss would have some short trips before going over to the States for some fee paying passengers but not to be. Got to say that was disappointing for us in the UK/Europe.

It just likely wasn't an option this time around due to the time of when they take possession of the ship and when the Alaska season starts up. They have the first Alaska cruise scheduled for June 2nd which is already a month late for the Alaska season. If they could have taken possession of the ship a month or two earlier, then they likely could have gotten a couple of those 2 and 3 night preview cruises in Europe before the TA closing and Panama Canal transit. That being said, the TA & PC is essentially a month long voyage at 12 days and 15 days and that is just to LA. They still have the trip from LA to Seattle after that.

I tell you what I'm truly curious about though... Bliss has no scheduled cruise from May 25th to June 2nd. They arrive in LA from the Panama Canal crossing on the 25th but then do not depart Seattle until June 2nd. What is the ship doing for the 8 days in between?

I tell you what I'm truly curious about though... Bliss has no scheduled cruise from May 25th to June 2nd. They arrive in LA from the Panama Canal crossing on the 25th but then do not depart Seattle until June 2nd. What is the ship doing for the 8 days in between?

Industry cruises?

IMG_1314.jpg.c288d58543de4bde073a23ba433ca12a.jpg

By "Industry Cruise", do you mean a buyout? Or is it something for NCL peeps to check out the ship?

People in the travel industry: travel magazine writers, travel agents, possible like Travel Channel film crews, local news media and people from the Miami Corporate Office and other invited guests.

Do y’all think that the hull art will also be revealed in march? I hope so!

Cruiselines love to drag things out, my guess in March there will be no additional information other than the ability to book the ship, but I could easily be wrong

• 2 weeks later...
Is NOV 17 the first non-industry Cruise other than the TA?

That's what I'm thinking. I was excited thinking that was Thanksgiving week, but it's actually the week before. Thanksgiving week will be the 2nd regular cruise, and I plan to be on that one. I had hoped to do the TA, but it's just going to be too long for me to be away from work/kid.