Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

I'm booked for the Inaugural TA! As a solo cruiser, booked an insider on deck 11, hoping it's close to studio lounge. I'm a little disappointed that the one port is Ponta Del Gado, my first TA on Epic was Exactly The Same! Oh Well! Love The sea Days For Relaxing And Thermal Spa And Games.

Ignore Half The Capital! My Tablet Is Doing That On Its Own And Im Too Lazy Too Fix It!

Well i mean, The ship could likely leave San Juan in the wee morning and still dock in St. Thomas by 8am. It's not a long trip between the two... Something like 80 miles.

I decided I do not like this itinerary for Encore out of Miami for 2020. Not pulling the trigger for this cruise. I’ll wait for Bliss to come back to West coast for Pacific coastal or Mexican Riviera.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I decided I do not like this itinerary for Encore out of Miami for 2020. Not pulling the trigger for this cruise. I’ll wait for Bliss to come back to West coast for Pacific coastal or Mexican Riviera.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with you. Will maybe do a Bliss Alaska or something totally different. :)

I agree with you. Will maybe do a Bliss Alaska or something totally different. :)

I did a mock booking and my head went 🤯🤯 on seeing what they had for a studio. I checked one for late February and they had $3000! An interior, an ocean view and a basic balcony were priced sometimes hundreds lower for 1 person! I’m sure it’s a mistake, but the itinerary isn’t exciting me. I had hoped for a full day in San Juan. A few hours? Meh. I might still book if my friends do, but I’d stay on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did a mock booking and my head went 🤯🤯 on seeing what they had for a studio. I checked one for late February and they had $3000! An interior, an ocean view and a basic balcony were priced sometimes hundreds lower for 1 person! I’m sure it’s a mistake, but the itinerary isn’t exciting me. I had hoped for a full day in San Juan. A few hours? Meh. I might still book if my friends do, but I’d stay on the ship.

Did you click all the way through? I’m seeing 1399 and 1449 for studios late February, but it won’t let you pick any of the perks, so they are still tweaking things 4fbd20a681f173535fa34c23b694b6f7.jpgbc3c4ca5554011fd2d173765f70e5cc5.jpgbde8e35f2052b5cfe38f5bb3956ab743.jpg

Did you click all the way through? I’m seeing 1399 and 1449 for studios late February, but it won’t let you pick any of the perks, so they are still tweaking things 4fbd20a681f173535fa34c23b694b6f7.jpgbc3c4ca5554011fd2d173765f70e5cc5.jpgbde8e35f2052b5cfe38f5bb3956ab743.jpg

Nah, I figured I’d give them a day or two to work things out. I didn’t even get as far as the perks portion....I'm editing this because I noted the date in your mock reservation. The February 23rd is the one I was originally looking at a few hours ago, so the price now seems more...normal? I guess? LOL

I know we had some issues last year when the bookings first opened for the Bliss, but the prices were still dead on. No $3000 studios. [emoji23][emoji23]

Edited by HistoryGirl4Ever
Added a note regarding screensave.

I'm waiting for you to share pictures. ;p I guess I have a while to wait.

The only thing that leaked yet is that Encore will also feature a racetrack, not sure if this was announced by NCL but the track deck manufacturer made a remark about Encore.

http://www.cruiseandferry.net/articles/bolidt-continues-to-work-on-norwegian-fleet

The only thing that leaked yet is that Encore will also feature a racetrack, not sure if this was announced by NCL but the track deck manufacturer made a remark about Encore.

Hmmm... I guess the pressure is on for it not to be a bust.

http://www.cruiseandferry.net/articles/bolidt-continues-to-work-on-norwegian-fleet

That surprises me. For some reason I keep assuming this will be a bust.

I was going to book for Thanksgiving, but at $2622 per room for an inside (I need 2 rooms) it's too pricey. That doesn't even include the gratuity for the beverage package. Also, for 4 people, this is more than I paid for a suite on the Star.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Edited by dna529

Well, there goes Encore for us! I have zero interest in a racetrack, so ... that's that. We're out! :D

YOU’RE the one! :)

I ate there 11 times on the Transatlantic. 3 times for breakfast (when it had it's own special breakfast menu and table service), and 8 times for lunch. I loved it, too. I hate that they have destroyed it.