Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

On 10/9/2019 at 7:17 PM, SailBreakaway said:

Is that the BrewHouse? Thats no bueno kids. Bremerhaven to Southampton sailing is only less than 3 weeks away... Maybe they pull it all together at the end... I Hope! 

Having done multiple dry-docks and a new build you would be AMAZED what can come together, literally over-night, on these ships! I have seen whole showrooms look trashed one day, and show ready the next! Three weeks in new build time is an eternity!!!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, TheDougOut said:

I’ve seen similar gripes about the Bliss crossing - ridiculous.  I’ve never seen a more pristine ship, a friendlier crew, or a better-run operation.  Absolutely the best.

You must not remember that one of the automatic doors in the aft of Deck 8 near the lifts going out to the Waterfront didn't work for a few days.  Completely ruined the entire sailing, and I felt I deserved some partial refund on my cruise fare.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, doconner said:

You must not remember that one of the automatic doors in the aft of Deck 8 near the lifts going out to the Waterfront didn't work for a few days.  Completely ruined the entire sailing, and I felt I deserved some partial refund on my cruise fare.

If you walked into the door that didn't open, you could have sued for $1M. 

On 10/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, LrgPizza said:

I was on that cruise, and there wasn't a single issue on that ship. It was the best cruise I've ever taken! 

They didn't load the coffee packets for cabin coffee makers.  And the wine selection was poor on the last night.

So basically as bad as the titanic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

They've been working in the Theatre on the Choir of Man set...

" Norwegian Encore @norwegiancreativestudios @norwegiancruiseline - are you ready for a BIGGER and BETTER Choir of Man? How AWESOME does our new set look? If you look closely, you'll notice the second level - that's where our live band will be, who are also your locals in the pub that you'll get to meet & have a beer with throughout the show. Sounds awesome, right? We can't wait to get this up and running and show off our latest cast. Welcome to the Jungle! "

choir of man set.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, UFMOM said:

Can’t wait to see this show for the first time.  

Mary Ann

It was the best show I've seen on a cruise ship. So much fun! 

I saw it on the Escape in the supper club so the vibe will be a little different in the theater but it appears they've expanded the set and perhaps the show too. 

Looking forward to seeing it in January. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bkrickles1 said:

It was the best show I've seen on a cruise ship. So much fun! 

I saw it on the Escape in the supper club so the vibe will be a little different in the theater but it appears they've expanded the set and perhaps the show too. 

Looking forward to seeing it in January. 

I saw it in the Supper Club too ... and was on stage for part of it! I absolutely loved it and can't wait to see it again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dpepper64 said:

Thank you for posting of some of the crew.  Has anyone seen any officers on the picture?  Still waiting on who the officers will be

Our Captain is Captain Niklas Persson. I've not seen any other officer names confirmed although I've seen various rumours.

Editing to add... apparently it's been confirmed that Silas will be Cruise Director.

Edited by CazV

2 minutes ago, CazV said:

I saw it in the Supper Club too ... and was on stage for part of it! I absolutely loved it and can't wait to see it again.

It was my wife's birthday 🎂 and I told that to a couple of the guys in the cast while getting a beer 🍻 on stage before the show and they had her up on stage to be serenaded. It was great! 

And then my niece got brought up on stage later for the Pina Colada song. 

Just a super fun night. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

The other Jeroen shot showing off the laser tag...

62BFB82F-AAAF-4143-A899-C8CEB6C97614.jpeg

Great pic ... but I still can't believe the lack of deck space on this ship.  If you don't pay for Vibe or the Haven you're pretty much screwed.  I think it's going to be a disaster in the Caribbean.  

• Like 6