Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

Just booked her for the Feb 16-Feb 23 Cruise out of Miami. The NCL rep told me that they are expecting more details (complete deck plans, restaurants, bars, etc.) in mid-to-late summertime - we shall see.I bet it'll be extremely similar to Bliss with perhaps a change or two here and there...

Apologies if this has been asked before, but on the NCL site, it's showing the following entertainment options as being an extra charge, is this accurate or a website error?

- Choir of Man at $15.99pp

- Happy Hour the Musical at $29.99pp

Free Entertainment

- Kinky Boots

- Social Comedy and Nightclub

- The Cavern Club

Any possibility of HATM being on-board? On the Getaway, we went there nearly every night! 

Any possibility of HATM being on-board? On the Getaway, we went there nearly every night! 

I, and many others, wish it was possible; however, it appears that NCL has decided we don't need to "Howl at the Moon" while cruising.  Very unfortunate in my opinion. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kenns said:

We discovered on Escape that with the addition of the District Brewhouse we spent very little time at HATM. We preferred the live entertainment at TDB more, and found it much more fun.  (Over the course of 3 sailings with different players). Regardless, since it wasn’t on the last 2 ships, I’d doubt they are bringing it back. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoffeeGoddess said:

That's from the Joy.  

Okay, cause the upper deck plans have all the Encore Features listed!!  Made me curious.....cause I'm hoping they finally got rid of the waste of space (IMHO) Margaritaville.

19 hours ago, JennaMae said:

Okay, cause the upper deck plans have all the Encore Features listed!!  Made me curious.....cause I'm hoping they finally got rid of the waste of space (IMHO) Margaritaville.

The upper decks are not all Encore, they are showing the Joy again for 15 and just cutting Spice out for the Deck 16 and putting the actual Galaxy Pavilion in. The same site did the same thing when the Bliss was being built by filling in any blank spaces with plans from the Escape.  It's difficult to sell ships that don't have all of their amenities shown yet so that's probably why they do this bulls**t.  

Edited by CoffeeGoddess
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, CoffeeGoddess said:

The upper decks are not all Encore, they are showing the Joy again for 15 and just cutting Spice out for the Deck 16 and putting the actual Galaxy Pavilion in. The same site did the same thing when the Bliss was being built by filling in any blank spaces with plans from the Escape.  It's difficult to sell ships that don't have all of their amenities shown yet so that's probably why they do this bulls**t.  

Kinda equals fake news and click bait.

I emailed all the IT interns at NCL but sadly none of them had any final Encore deck plans to post prematurely on a sub. NCL site like the .EU website. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1