Epic Spice H20 lunch buffet

epermar

My husband and I plan on spending the early part of sea days on the Epic at Spice H20. I understand they have a lunch buffet and am curious what kind of food I can expect to find there. I really don't want to make the long trek to the opposite end of the ship to grab a plate from the buffet and take it all the way back to Spice H20 (does anyone actually do this?), but I prefer fresher offerings such as salad, grilled items and fruit while my husband is just fine with burgers and fries. Can anyone provide me more detail on the food that is offered at lunch there? TIA:)

It isn’t always available however when it is there has been burgers, hot dogs, salad, some fruit and cookies, grilled meat. It’s a small area so they try to make a small selection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's a small area and I found it to be mostly finger foods and snacks the times I sailed. Not close to the Garden Cafe buffet selections. It's really not that far of a trek from the buffet back to Spice H2O.

• 3 months later...

Have sailed Epic on 4 Transatlantics, on sea days the small buffet at Spice H2O, they had burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken. They also had salad. They make a marinated cucumber, tomato and red onion salad, that is unbelievable. Have never found it at main buffet, only Spice.