EZair tickets

Kineticoh20

I haven't seen a paper ticket for a flight in years. We got a confirmation code which was used to do on line check in at 24 hours. Boarding passes could then be printed, sent to a phone, or obtained upon check in at the airport.

Now, when did we get that confirmation code? I honestly don't remember. Princess supposedly purchased the tickets at 45 days out. Have you checked your personalizer?

We are using EZair for the first time and are 33 days out. When should we receive hard tickets or do they not do that?

No, they don't do that. Check the applicable airline's website and you should see your reservation.

No, they don't do that. Check the applicable airline's website and you should see your reservation.

Maybe I asked the wrong question...... my reservation has always been on the airline website however the tickets were not paid for, so when does Princess actually pay or hard book the flights?

Maybe I asked the wrong question...... my reservation has always been on the airline website however the tickets were not paid for, so when does Princess actually pay or hard book the flights?

The last time I used EZair I went through a TA and had to pay the cruise deposit and airfare pretty much straight away. As soon as the airfares are paid you should be able to print off your e-ticket, book seats if you want etc. I would just put your airline booking ref in and go to manage my booking. If you can print e-tix etc then I would assume it's all paid.

Depends if flexible or not. If not flexible Princess pays immediately which is required (Our flight to embankment port was booked this way). If flexible princess pays with final payment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are using EZair for the first time and are 33 days out. When should we receive hard tickets or do they not do that?

It is said that the ticket is purchased approximately 45 days prior to departure. Look on the airline website using your confirmation # to access your reservation and you should now see an eTicket number associated to your reservation. If there is no eTicket number immediately call Princess or if you went through a TA, call the TA.

If you bought restricted air, then they ticket at 45 days prior. The best advice I can give is to CHECK YOUR FLIGHTS REGULARLY. I just happened to look for mine on the airline's website, only to find out that my flight was cancelled and they put me on a too-early flight home. Princess never notified me.

The free solutions they offered were not acceptable so I had to pay more for a different flight which was a pain in the neck, then pay for my seat selection. If your flight has not been ticketed, call Princess right away.

We were told by Princess that they ticket the flights at 45 days unless you pay before that and request ticketing (which makes them no longer flex fares). After they ticket the flight, you should be able to choose a seat and interface directly with the airline about any issues.

I'm not sure what happened with the above poster because if the airline cancels or changes your flight, they have to negotiate with you for a flight that works for you, and they can't charge you for the change or an increased fare. I think there was some issue about the flight not having been ticketed, perhaps.

But DO check your flights regularly. Delta is notorious for changing flights.