Reenie75

Shuttle to PC

Looking for shuttle service from MCO to PC and then returned into Orlando near Universal Studios. Please let me know who you have used.

We have had very good luck using Cortrans Shuttle Service, you might check with them and see if they're pickup times work out for your schedule. They are a shared shuttle so you may have to ride with others who are heading to the same area as you. I have seen others using Cocoa Beach Shuttles but I have no experience with them.

We have had very good luck using Cortrans Shuttle Service, you might check with them and see if they're pickup times work out for your schedule. They are a shared shuttle so you may have to ride with others who are heading to the same area as you...

Ty I will call and we have no problem sharing. We actually like it.

We have used Travel Lynx in the past and both times had a good experience. They provided roundtrip transportation from airport to hotel in PC, pick up at hotel next morning to cruise port then pick up from cruise port back to airport. Very accommodating.

We've used Cocoa Beach Shuttle for about 10 years now. Good service, nice people, reliable. Also, check on the Florida board, lots of info there too.

The three suggested above are the most often suggested for shuttle service between MCO and PC -- not sure any will take you to a hotel near Universal, but it's worth checking; you can always shuttle to MCO and then Uber to your hotel.