Cruise Critic Community
bobmacliberty

Serenade - Living the Suite Life and Big vs. Small

Hi!

I just stumbled across your review and it was terrific...thanks so much for sharing!

I would be interested in what the All Access Tour included. We were not impressed with that on Oasis.

I would be interested in what the All Access Tour included. We were not impressed with that on Oasis.

I reviewed the All Access Tour starting on post #32.

Thanks very much for the review! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm on Serenade's sister ship, Radiance, next month up in Alaska from Vancouver, and I'm in the port-side cabin compared to yours (1034 vs 1534). I was very interested in your descriptions of the suite life, as this is our first foray into both RCCL and real suites. Thanks again!

Thanks very much for the review! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm on Serenade's sister ship, Radiance, next month up in Alaska from Vancouver, and I'm in the port-side cabin compared to yours (1034 vs 1534). I was very interested in your descriptions of the suite life, as this is our first foray into both RCCL and real suites. Thanks again!

You'rr very welcome. Let me know if I can answer any questions, although there are many people here with much more suite experience.

On 2/27/2018 at 6:18 PM, George C said:

Yes gold card full suites and pinnacles, they have had this last 3 years , but in past lunch menu was not that good, now chops is offering a 18 or 19 dollar lunch that is really good. We actually pre paired for lunch on embarkation and as soon as we walked into chops suite concierge greeted us and told us it was a perk and arranged for us to get a credit for the money we paid. This was on navigator 3 months ago, 9 day cruise with 5 sea days so 5 lunch’s in chops.

We are booked on Serenade in Owners Suite next April. Does anyone know do we get the lunch in Chops on Embarkment day.