crusinpsychRN

What is the first food you look forward to?

Maybe a burrito from the Blue Iguana, but if there's a long line, I'll go to the Deli and get a turkey wrap, then maybe a couple of slices of pizza from the Pizza Pirate. Guy's Burgers gets real busy on Embarkation Day. You'd think people hadn't had a burger and fries in the last three years. I usually skip Guy's on the first day.

:halo: My complimentary strawberry's dipped in chocolate. :evilsmile:

Sorry Psych Nurse

had to go there

Guys Burger for real.

:halo: My complimentary strawberry's dipped in chocolate. :evilsmile:

Sorry Psych Nurse

had to go there

Guys Burger for real.

LOL! Can't stand those things...

Tacos from Blue Iguana. One fish, one chicken. With lettuce, tomato, a little habanero salsa, sour cream, and lots of fresh cilantro. Oh, and don't forget the little wedge of watermelon to go with it.

Salad Bar! But not to be healthy, just like it with bread and butter on the side, and lots of the ranch dressing LOL, turns out not to be so low in calories. Then I like the Key Lime pie for dessert.:)

You could try. My son (13) only really likes plain vanilla cheesecake and when we note this to the waiter on cruises when they are perplexed he's not ordering desert, 50% of the time, they find it for him. So refuse desert unless they can bring creme brule. And then change your mind and order if they can't. lol

Is it back? Used to be only on first sea day than last time it was gone and heard not coming back.

It never left on the first day on any of our cruises. Now and THEN we see it on other days too and are pleasantly surprised. We enjoy the Key Lime pie more THAN cheesecake.

Ok so I have dieted since the first of the year...so sugar...no bread, pasta, rice etc....so I am basically looking forward to EVERYTHING on my cruise in a few weeks...lol...but if I had to pick...I'd say...Crème Brule....it is one of my favorite desserts ever.....

My first go to item is the apple crumb cake at the Lido lunch buffet on embarkation day.:cool:

Where is this Key Lime Pie?? My husband will be so excited!

It's on the lunch dessert station at the Lido Buffet on the day you board the ship.

It's on the lunch dessert station at the Lido Buffet on the day you board the ship.

Awesome, thank you!! :-)

Tacos from Blue Iguana. One fish, one chicken. With lettuce, tomato, a little habanero salsa, sour cream, and lots of fresh cilantro. Oh, and don't forget the little wedge of watermelon to go with it.

Ditto !! (but two chicken - then I step over to the burrito side and get a squirt of guac)

Miami Vice from the Atrium bar. Our first stop when we arrive aboard (it's got pineapple if ya wanna nit-pick)...

We're not really "foodies" anyway. No food item stands out to me as a "I can't wait!" item...

Miami Vice from the Atrium bar. Our first stop when we arrive aboard (it's got pineapple if ya wanna nit-pick)...

We're not really "foodies" anyway. No food item stands out to me as a "I can't wait!" item...

Bloody Mary at the Atrium Bar as soon as we get on ship. After a couple of those, not interested in food!;p

Pat

Guys Pig & Anchor BBQ. Fantastic.

Well, to each his (or her) own. We went to the Pig & Anchor for the first time on Embarkation Day on the Vista. The BBQ chicken was okay, but I've had better. The BBQ pork was overcooked. Definitely not worth waiting in line for.

so the key lime pie is back great news my favorite carnival dessert if made the same way as in the past

Is it only available on the first day?

Pina Colada first thing! Then WCMC and Escargot. Yes, I like them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't judge......escargot! I love those darned things!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

blech - that’s pretty much the only thing I can’t eat on a Carnival ship

The Vegetarian Indian Sampler in the MDR. Probably the most underrated dish on the cruise; people either don't realize it's there or just don't order because it's vegetarian.

Aside from that, the shrimp and lobster tail on formal night.