Jump to content

Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?


Recommended Posts

Interesting read, all these comments!  I'm on the Sky next year for a Grand Adventure, Baltic +Transatlantic.  I was skeptical when I took the Regal, TA plus Baltic, but I loved it.  I've been on the Royal several times for longer cruises.  I like this class of ship, but I'm on the Sapphire soon, booked the Grand for 2021, Dubai to Southampton.

 

I don't need to "try" ships.  I'm about the itinerary when I cruise now, these details are interesting but nothing is a deal breaker.  

Edited by susancruzs
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

II don't need to "try" ships.  I'm about the itinerary when I cruise now, these details are interesting but nothing is a deal breaker.  

 

Me too, no deal breakers, not even lack of a proper promenade.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gotta cruise again said:

 

We will be in C415 12/28/19 - 1/4/20 and are really looking forward to that cabin. I too will be watching for LoriPhil to post photos of C414 as seeing a real cabin vs. artist rendering will be very nice!!

LoriPhil are going November 2020, so you get to post the pics!😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dkitty said:

LoriPhil are going November 2020, so you get to post the pics!😉

 

dkitty: I guess I need to learn how to read numbers as I was just assuming November of this year...I don’t usually take pictures of our cabin but I will certainly try to remember to take a couple, especially of the balcony, and post them for you and LoriPhil.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, gotta cruise again said:

 

dkitty: I guess I need to learn how to read numbers as I was just assuming November of this year...I don’t usually take pictures of our cabin but I will certainly try to remember to take a couple, especially of the balcony, and post them for you and LoriPhil.

I did the same thing !  Great cruisers think alike 😉- I am so excited to be on a new ship!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, Fmitchy said:

  What Cabin did you grab with a larger Balcony ? Going in January  ,have mini Suite but want to try and up grade to a Mini Suite  for the larger deck ? There are some on both sides. 

 

 

Mid ship cc mini suites can be larger. With the design of the ship, there are some larger balconies as the silhouette peaks outward. We have a larger CC Mini set up for the maiden voyage of the Enchanted next summer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 10:49 AM, john_galt said:

Another photo mined from Instagram. Not sure what room this could be. Any guesses?

 

n.thumb.jpg.27ecb6553cfad5cdd4d637038e0f2097.jpg

 

Thank you for the pic! Getting excited about our two weeks on the Sky this Christmas/New Yrs.

 

Is that a divided closet?!!! And a second clothing rod mid-way down on the larger left side of the closet? Please, please!!

Edited by h-sar
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, h-sar said:

 

Thank you for the pic! Getting excited about our two weeks on the Sky this Christmas/New Yrs.

 

Is that a divided closet?!!! And a second clothing rod mid-way down on the larger left side of the closet? Please, please!!

It surely looks like it from this angle!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, h-sar said:

 

Thank you for the pic! Getting excited about our two weeks on the Sky this Christmas/New Yrs.

 

Is that a divided closet?!!! And a second clothing rod mid-way down on the larger left side of the closet? Please, please!!

 

It reminds me of the inside sideways room on the newer ships'

Sali

Edited by Orangefan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling like we're really getting ready for our December cruise now.  We just paid our final balance, booked all specialty dining and the thermal suite.  Have our air and hotel booked. Just need to work on excursions now.  Not absolutely thrilled with the choices but I have to do more research.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orangefan said:

 

It reminds me of the inside sideways room on the newer ships'

Sali

You are correct it’s a picture of a inside sideways cabin. I stayed in one on the Royal Princess. It was very nice and bigger then the regular inside cabin. Look to the left side of the photo you can see the door.

Tony

 

Edited by Lucky TGO
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lois1112 said:

Just booked a cruise on the Sky for 2021, but I'm very Leary of the no promenade deck

looks like she has a "jogging track" but I don't see a place to walk 

 

On the Royal/Regal there’s a line on the track dividing it into Run and Walk.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/royal-princess-400/jogging-track-229710/jogging-track--v11311100/

 

 

CA9BFD1B-EB87-42E2-831C-E82799DAF9CE.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lois1112 said:

Just booked a cruise on the Sky for 2021, but I'm very Leary of the no promenade deck

looks like she has a "jogging track" but I don't see a place to walk 

It’s a big ship so you can just get your steps in exploring it. Enjoy!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

It’s a big ship so you can just get your steps in exploring it. Enjoy!

 

1 hour ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

It’s a big ship so you can just get your steps in exploring it. Enjoy!

We are booked on the Sky in Jan 2021and Enchanted Nov 2021

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company - Celebrate Your Freedom
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...