Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

11 hours ago, Geoffa30 said:

Still not that many though. Will have to put towels out the night before 😳😂

To whom it may concern. I will be getting up at 6:30 a.m. everyday. If I see towels on a lounge chair and no one there I’am going to put them in a big pile.

Then go back to bed.  Chair hogs beware. I will be looking for this thick also. (See Photo)
Tony

6241F901-B391-4556-9572-7971411CE2AA.jpeg

Edited by Lucky TGO
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Is the first cruise out of Trieste?

Yes, a 4 night shakedown/preview cruise from Trieste to Athens stopping off at Kotor. For travel agents and press in the most part, although it was on sale to the US public in the last month or so.

9 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

LadyElle,  I sailed CB this Feb;  ship was great, crew was great, food was great, had a wonderful cruise. needtocruisesoon,  I have Sky booked next Oct to New England and Canada.  

I haven't sailed on CB, but I am on Caribbean 2020, Enchanted 2021, Sky 2021 all in Princess and will be booking Discovery Princess 2022. I just need Australia and Anartic to place my foot on and I have asked on 7 Continents.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dides said:

Yes, a 4 night shakedown/preview cruise from Trieste to Athens stopping off at Kotor. For travel agents and press in the most part, although it was on sale to the US public in the last month or so.

Thanks for the update

12 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

To whom it may concern. I will be getting up at 6:30 a.m. everyday. If I see towels on a lounge chair and no one there I’am going to put them in a big pile.

Then go back to bed.  Chair hogs beware. I will be looking for this thick also. (See Photo)
Tony

6241F901-B391-4556-9572-7971411CE2AA.jpeg

LOL..that is why I book a balcony. No worries

1 minute ago, LadyElle said:

I haven't sailed on CB, but I am on Caribbean 2020, Enchanted 2021, Sky 2021 all in Princess and will be booking Discovery Princess 2022. I just need Australia and Anartic to place my foot on and I have asked on 7 Continents.

I have been to six of the seven continents, all 50 states, almost every country on the globe and major and minor cities.  Been to a few islands and atolls;  have not been to Antartica nor do I want to go.  Had a chance twice to go back in the 1970's and 1990's and both times turned it down.  Have fun out there

3 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

I have been to six of the seven continents, all 50 states, almost every country on the globe and major and minor cities.  Been to a few islands and atolls;  have not been to Antartica nor do I want to go.  Had a chance twice to go back in the 1970's and 1990's and both times turned it down.  Have fun out there

Wow and awesome experience. I will get there soon

2 hours ago, dides said:

Balcony cabin and the ship in Trieste (via Bolsover Cruise Club)

balcony.thumb.jpg.b8c0ebd1fce3cfd36b0791dca6ce6aa2.jpg

skytr.thumb.jpg.7dae4b04f7455ee5416bd35510b75a05.jpg

Thanks so much for posting the new pic of an actual room. I am So glad they changed the colors. We’ll be on her for my birthday in April and we should actually be able to tell the difference in the photos now 🤪😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dides said:

Balcony bathroom and desk (via Sean Robb)

balcbath.thumb.jpg.a05fe07b7f056b5741f0347e08f9b64b.jpg

balcdesk.jpg.e911f5cb4a105b8aed149a916612a48b.jpg

That's interesting. It looks like on the bathroom counter they've replaced the tube of lotion and bar soap with dispensers for lotion and liquid hand soap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1