Saint Greg

Carnival Breeze Fun Times 3/4-3/11/18

Thank you so much, I hope you are able to post nightly menus we board when you get home, any idea since no kids club first night is there any other babysitter service?

Thank you janet bruce

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait until July! :cool:

You are awesome! I've been waiting for someone to post these so we would have a general idea of what to expect when we sail the Breeze in early August. I'll be following!

Question: is the lunch in the Italian restaurant for the pasta bar complimentary and is it offered every day? My hubby is a big pasta fan!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Another question: is the food in the Red Frog Pub complimentary? I wish they would put a notation after the restaurants that are extra fee like they do on NCL and RCCL such as a $. I am on the Breeze in March 2019 when they sail out of Port Canaveral. Looking forward to trying Carnival again, as it’s been since 2007 that I’ve sailed with Carnival.

From my experience, the lunch in cucina del capitano is free but they charge for dinner. I believe they are open sea days for lunch and every day for dinner. The food in the red frog pub costs extra.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

Looking for the Breeze in July. Thanks for sharing, nice to see what is in store.

Thank you for sharing! We are on this same cruise, just two weeks after you. I will be following along! Happy sailing!

Posted (edited)
Question: is the lunch in the Italian restaurant for the pasta bar complimentary and is it offered every day? My hubby is a big pasta fan!

Yep complimentary every day. Ate lunch there yesterday and today. I had the lasagna today and it was great.

Edit. Everyday so far at least. I’ll know about port days when the fun times comes out tonight.

f91c797585118a49c7bc043da6c14393.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Saint Greg

Yep complimentary every day. Ate lunch there yesterday and today. I had the lasagna today and it was great.

Edit. Everyday so far at least. I’ll know about port days when the fun times comes out tonight.

f91c797585118a49c7bc043da6c14393.jpg

Thank you! I just told my hubby and he can’t wait! We only have 362 days to wait, that’s all!! Lol!

Yep. 12-2:30 on Cozumel day

I’m so glad you are sharing this! I sail this itinerary soon and can’t wait to live vicariously through your post!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another question: is the food in the Red Frog Pub complimentary? I wish they would put a notation after the restaurants that are extra fee like they do on NCL and RCCL such as a $. I am on the Breeze in March 2019 when they sail out of Port Canaveral. Looking forward to trying Carnival again, as it’s been since 2007 that I’ve sailed with Carnival.

Pub food prices

249f8a0a145a2dd319f7da8cd8d5e78a.jpg

Thank you Greg for posting these. We will be on the same cruise in about a month. Question for you - what wifi plan are you on to be able to post these on the cruise? We can't decide which plan is worth the price.

This information is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. We will be sailing on the Breeze on 5/13, and I.Can't.Wait. :D

Thank you Greg for posting these. We will be on the same cruise in about a month. Question for you - what wifi plan are you on to be able to post these on the cruise? We can't decide which plan is worth the price.

I’m on premium. I bought it early and saved $15. Bought it with 10% off gift cards and saved another $10. I can’t say if it’s better than value or not. It’s not great. It got bad tonight. Tonight it took me a couple hours to get those pics to post. On freedom last year I went 3 days without being able to post pics. But on triumph and elation I was able to post every day. At times I can click on a link and put my phone down for a couple mins waiting for the page to load. If you remember 3g internet on your phone...that’s what it’s like most of the time.

Pub food prices

Thank you for this! I love coconut shrimp! [emoji39]

Pub food prices

That looks awesome. Would rather it be free, but really reasonable. Would this be in all Red Frog Pubs? We're sailing Victory next week. Not sure about late night bites on Carnival?

That looks awesome. Would rather it be free, but really reasonable. Would this be in all Red Frog Pubs? We're sailing Victory next week. Not sure about late night bites on Carnival?

I don’t remember there being food in the RFP on freedom. I could be wrong though.

Money shot

7f0d9661eb869aa2ac75c1220bfaeeb5.jpg

We’re in port with something of the seas and something else of the seas...something else actually just pulled out.

1c1fbc183b82d4e2a02f8d4f8af2a511.jpg

I’m hooked on this pasta lunch. Finally thought to take a menu pic.

5cfd08ccd4ddc3d88c4873294b5d0bac.jpg

This is what it looked like today. The penne with the meat sauce. Add I-talian sausage and some veggies.

e12892b90c19239abdaa9bf94dfcdfb2.jpg

Had my first ever carnival shake from the coffee bar. It was great. We did it hard last night/this morning so alcohol isn’t on the mind yet

21f6cce78ca7963968621c4b4bdc2ba2.jpg

I always find this mid cruise when cleaning out the junk mail

1bef6fa715889a0c2191242348ed014f.jpg

And we have a runner! Receiving a mixture of cheers and jeers from the onlooking crowd after arriving 8 minutes late.

a5a69ac0208166eef6b523f3748b3811.jpg

Another question: is the food in the Red Frog Pub complimentary?

Red Frog cost extra, but it wasn't much. Like $2.50 or $3.00 per item. But to be honest, I didn't think the food was that good there. The wings were ok. But the other stuff just didn't do it for me.

The pigeon peas are free though. With the purchase of a drink. And those are pretty addicting.

Saint Greg, you are doing an awesome job as I sit here every morning planning out my days with your fun times and evening meals, this is so appreciated if you think of it could you post bosnai menu? Has the weather been warm? Pools open and slides? Thank You again Janet