Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

I thought adventure was moving on? We have cruised on 2 and the last was less than desirable with the majority of cruisers were PR who got killer deals due to cancellations from the hurricanes. The ship is fun but in dire need of renovations. I will consider sailing on AOS again but this year we decided to cruise Celebrity. Hope to hear of good things besides a party scenario. We can get that on Carnival.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

It just came out of a 5 week drydock last month. Hoping Rick and his usual squad, along with a ringer, take a lot of pics and give us a good lowdown on the refurb. I’m looking at a cruise when AOS in in Ft. Lauderdale next winter so this will be helpful . . .and incredibly entertaining.

It just came out of a 5 week drydock last month. Hoping Rick and his usual squad, along with a ringer, take a lot of pics and give us a good lowdown on the refurb. I’m looking at a cruise when AOS in in Ft. Lauderdale next winter so this will be helpful . . .and incredibly entertaining.
I too eill be waiting. We will be checking into the Bliss. Looks fabulous!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

You know I got you! I’m expecting good things. Any Deck 11 cabin sightings yet? I secretly still freaking out that I don’t have a cabin tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how much of this refurb will show. The majority of it was done a year ago, this time I am assuming they finished adding the cabins that they didn't get before. I thought the shipped looked great last April.

So true! I just couldn’t get into the zone on my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is today a travel day or are you already in PR? I might have skipped a page. < Never mind, I did skip a page.

I don't know how much of this refurb will show. The majority of it was done a year ago, this time I am assuming they finished adding the cabins that they didn't get before. I thought the shipped looked great last April.

I heard with this last 5 week dry dock all the carpets, linens, couches/chairs in the rooms were changed out

[ATTACH]415958[/ATTACH]

Drink #1

Where are you Bob!?

Ok, so I've figured out who Rick is after watching all the #OurTwoSuitcases videos, and of course Chase and Jenny. I've seen the other couple in the vids to, but don't know their names!

Love all you guys! We are taking Freedom of the Seas and this same itinerary on June 2 (our first cruise ever) and you guys are truly awesome! I've devoured everything I can about cruising and you guys are my go to "smile inducing" posts and vidseo! My wife asked me the other day what would I do if I ran into you all on a cruise...smile even bigger was the answer!

Have fun and I'll follow the posts and smile thinking about my cruise in 85 days, but who's counting?

St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados

How many days Rick, seven or more?

I have the shirt for your boomshackalack shorts. Actually it should work for any day of your cruise.

4f225623b19ab8d863a81440cd8f1641.jpg

Ok, so I've figured out who Rick is after watching all the #OurTwoSuitcases videos, and of course Chase and Jenny. I've seen the other couple in the vids to, but don't know their names!

Love all you guys! We are taking Freedom of the Seas and this same itinerary on June 2 (our first cruise ever) and you guys are truly awesome! I've devoured everything I can about cruising and you guys are my go to "smile inducing" posts and vidseo! My wife asked me the other day what would I do if I ran into you all on a cruise...smile even bigger was the answer!

Have fun and I'll follow the posts and smile thinking about my cruise in 85 days, but who's counting?

Thanks man! You are giving us all the feels this morning. Thanks for following along.