Cruise Critic Community
SailinC2C

Fall California Coastals???

We just got off Harmony of the Seas and had convinced our Diamond Plus friends who only sail RCI to do a Princess California Coastal in the fall of 2019. I told them about this great cruise I had looked at other years that overnights in San Fran.

I went on to get the details and dates and much to my surprise ....no California coastals in the Fall, other than a couple of days!!!! So disappointing!

We always go cruise to the Caribbean in the winter but would be ready to cruise in the Fall. I noticed that Princess has deployed more ships to Canada/New England. I guess that's where my California Coastal went to!

RCI isn't into California Coastal either. Oh well. We may have to figure out how to get there in the spring.

I don't believe the fall 2019 cruises have been released yet. Keep watching.

Jim

The only ship with its post-Alaska 2019 repo cruise open for booking is Royal Princess.

Coral, Island, Star and Ruby Princess have no sailings announced beyond ending their Alaska seasons in Vancouver or Seattle. Give it a few months and their next sailings should include some California Coastals.

We did a Celebrity one last October on the Infinity. Overnight in San Francisco was incredible for us, waking up with our balcony views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz just under the Coit tower was the best. I know in Oct. 2019 Celebrity Eclipse is doing the same intinerary .....I'd be HAPPY to do it again.