zanydoc

S&S card and Cheers on embarkation day

So, if your card is not in your possession when you board the ship and you want to go and get that first happy drink...how do they know you have Cheers? Do they tattoo your body with a barcode or something?:D

it should be in your mail box, if not boarding pass

So, if your card is not in your possession when you board the ship and you want to go and get that first happy drink...how do they know you have Cheers? Do they tattoo your body with a barcode or something?:D

You just use the barcode on the boarding pass until you get your Sail and Sign cards to enjoy your Cheers package.

If you want to tattoo it on yourself to make it easier, no one’s going to stop you lol. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

is this on all ships we are going on triumph in early April

I am not sure.

I do know this has been rolled out in South Florida, and (I think) Galveston.

I am not sure.

I do know this has been rolled out in South Florida, and (I think) Galveston.

thanks

it should be in your mail box, if not boarding pass

Yes but the S&S cards won’t be there until the scheduled time cabins are ready if they are non Priority. So around 1-1:30 for the general population.

I always B-line to the atrium bar when I first get on to get my "I am officially on vacation drink." I hope that I am still able to do this......... :):)

I always B-line to the atrium bar when I first get on to get my "I am officially on vacation drink." I hope that I am still able to do this......... :):)

See post #2

FBW, how about us Platinum's, what time will we get our key?

FBW, how about us Platinum's, what time will we get our key?

Your key will be in your mailbox as soon as you board and can proceed through the doors as directed by the signs.

That's my first stop as well, just have your boarding pass handy.

When they scan the boarding pass to ring up your drink if you have pre-purchased Cheers it will ring up as Cheers. I'm not sure if you can purchase Cheers on board until you have your S&S card.

So anyone can walk up to my mail box, get my S & S card, enter my room, take a few things and maybe charge a few things as well?

not at all, relax, people are honest and the envelope is sealed, no one but you is going to enter your room. Your picture is impeded on your S&S card.

So anyone can walk up to my mail box, get my S & S card, enter my room, take a few things and maybe charge a few things as well?

No.

None of your stuff is in your room until you get there! The envelope is sealed and they can’t charge because your security photo is linked to your card. Unless you have an evil twin, there is absolutely no reason to worry.

You sure can, as long as that b-line is behind me. :p

No.

None of your stuff is in your room until you get there! The envelope is sealed and they can’t charge because your security photo is linked to your card. Unless you have an evil twin, there is absolutely no reason to worry.

Hey bigmo, about that evil twin part.......... ;)

Hey bigmo, about that evil twin part.......... ;)
There might be a brawl on the Glory if my evil twin here tries to drink my first drink of the cruise........:p:p:p

:D