Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

We have been cruising with Celebrity for the past few years and just booked the Allure for a fall cruise. Until we booked this cruise, I hadn’t been on Royal’s new website until yesterday. I always thought Celebrity’s website was a mess, but This is even worse! Celebrity’s board is full of complaints, and it would seem that the same IT department has taken over RC’s website! It refuses to accept our C&A numbers or Captains Club numbers or make changes in our personal info for starters.

The new pages look really good right up until I try to change something. I am booked on a B2B this September on the Brilliance. Cruise #1 is a 16 night TA. I was able to book our times for our MTD quite a long time ago, well before the changes to the website. But now I can't change a time for MTD one of the days. Cruise #2 is a 5 night Caribbean on the same ship, following the TA. At the time I was able to book the dining for the TA I was unable to do so for the 5 night, except for night one. Now I tried again and it allows me to select both my DH and myself, but does not offer any time slots.:confused: I tried going in both through "My Cruises" and though the "Already Booked" tab. It is not a huge deal as I figure that we can just reserve our times while onboard or go to the Windjammer. By this point in our 21 days we will probably be over the rich food in the MDR, but it is annoying none the less. Are there any other work arounds for the site that I missed?

Edit:Figured it out! I had to submit "Add Guests" before the times pop up. It as right next to "Add guests from another reservation", so I was confused by that. I guess I just have to learn the new system. I have now added MTD to the 5 night cruise, too.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

I'm not sure the site is entirely fixed. While the new look is great, when I log in my account went from Diamond to Pre-Gold. I don't see any of my past cruises anymore.

This happened to us. It took a month to get it fixed when they first switched over and now we're back to pregold from diamond. At least when they check their computers they have us at diamond with correct number of points.

This info was posted on another thread and works!!

Log in. Go to settings. Add your gender. Save. Log out. Then log in again. All your points and cruises magically reappear

I feel sorry for people who don't know about cruise critic. They must be in hysterical panics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Done all that many times.

We have had to re-enroll for our Meet & Mingle on our upcoming TA cruise three times now! Our complete list keeps disappearing and Royal shows our count at 0. We have a large group on that, so it is annoying, to say the least.

I also would like to sign up for my diet preference, but I don't see a place to do that. We can do the online check-in in 5 days. If it is still not available, I guess I will have to call C&A and try to do it that way, unless someone here can show me a back door. Maybe I should have my TA do it?

Othewise, the new site looks good, my past and future cruises are all showing up correctly and I can add things to my Cruise Planner without issues. I like the new look. It is just a matter of learning how to navigate it after years of doing it another way.

We have had to re-enroll for our Meet & Mingle on our upcoming TA cruise three times now! Our complete list keeps disappearing and Royal shows our count at 0. We have a large group on that, so it is annoying, to say the least.

I also would like to sign up for my diet preference, but I don't see a place to do that. We can do the online check-in in 5 days. If it is still not available, I guess I will have to call C&A and try to do it that way, unless someone here can show me a back door. Maybe I should have my TA do it?

Othewise, the new site looks good, my past and future cruises are all showing up correctly and I can add things to my Cruise Planner without issues. I like the new look. It is just a matter of learning how to navigate it after years of doing it another way.

Hi Ginny!,

I'll look forward to the pics from your TA and any observations. I have been unable to change any preferences on my upcoming cruise and it is offering excursions for ports we don't visit. It is a nice looking site, but still so many issues.

I just looked at the site from a Celebrity Customer point of view and the experience wasn't good. I am thinking of giving X a try in April of 2020. I searched for Caribbean cruises that month and among the ones that interested me was a 7 day eastern on EDGE. I have seen a little bit of info about edge, so I clicked on that cruise. When I get the link to see more details about the itinerary it took me to a page that had info about Fort Lauderdale and features about the ship, but no itinerary!

Hi Ginny!,

I'll look forward to the pics from your TA and any observations. I have been unable to change any preferences on my upcoming cruise and it is offering excursions for ports we don't visit. It is a nice looking site, but still so many issues.

Hi Bill!

I don't seem to be having as many issues as other people (knocking on wood here), but I agree, still many issues.

We are looking at Celebrity for a fall 2020 Transpacific and Japan Circumnavigate. We are just waiting for the itineraries!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just FYI -they have mucked up the Celebrity log in screens now... we are not alone...!!!!

I've been having trouble trying to log into Celebrity web site for several days.

Also been trying to book a cruise on Azamara web site it doesn't allow to see or select a stateroom just a category. :(

It must be "A Family Affair" bad genes and spreading or to much inbreeding.

I've been having trouble trying to log into Celebrity web site for several days.

Also been trying to book a cruise on Azamara web site it doesn't allow to see or select a stateroom just a category. :(

It must be "A Family Affair" bad genes and spreading or to much inbreeding.

Yes, they finally included Celebrities website. If I try use my old login ID it takes me to a page to update my personal info and preferences but it doesn't let me proceed. If I login with my email then it seems to work fine. I didn't do much searching on it but it does have my cruise points correct along with my 2 upcoming cruises.

Latest website anomaly, When I try to book excursions for my CocoCay- Nassau cruise, it keeps offering me excursions in Cozumel. Today it added a real head scratcher.

After seeing the plans they have for CocoCay, I think I would rather go to Cozumel than CocoCay in the not too distant future. The last time I was to CocoCay was back in 2016, a couple weeks after Hurricane Matthew went through on the Majesty. I think we were the second or third ship to call there after the hurricane. It looked a little rough; lot of the larger trees down and burnt, but I could see signs of “corporate improvements” coming back then. A number of beach beds had appeared on the back side of the island where there had only been a walking path by the water the previous year.

It’s a shame they are going to turn a nice little relaxing tropical island into a “for an additional fee” waterpark

• 2 weeks later...
Things were going relatively well until today. I no longer can log into my next cruise which is less than 2 weeks away. Fortunately all paperwork and luggage tags are good to go.

Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Forums