pabeachie

Current platinum gift

We turn platinum on our Glory cruise the end of April. Anyone know what the current gift is?

Right now it is supposed to be the blanket. However I know most ships are out and now handing out the Tervis Cups or the headphones. We leave on Dream in 2 days and was hoping for the blanket.

We got the blankets on Glory at the end of January, and the blankets again on Conquest last week.

A travel blanket sounds like a great platinum gift. Hope we get that on Horizon.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Right now it is supposed to be the blanket. However I know most ships are out and now handing out the Tervis Cups or the headphones. We leave on Dream in 2 days and was hoping for the blanket.

Wondering if the Miracle has cups or headphones... hoping .... don't need a blanket, I'd use it once or twice a year here in SW FL. I'm sure it's a nice blanket, but not something I would use, like the cups.

Anyone off the Miracle recently that knows?

I really liked the packing cubes we got a few years ago. I could go for a blanket or cup. DH & I both have nice ear buds that we like - not sure if I would ever use any other headphones.

The blankets aren't really blankets - they are light fleeces. Perfect to throw over yourself, but not exactly toasty warm!

That's ok - we use those small throws when watching tv on the couch or hanging out on the patio. I don't really need more, but then again, you can never have too many when all the family is over.

Wondering if the Miracle has cups or headphones... hoping .... don't need a blanket, I'd use it once or twice a year here in SW FL. I'm sure it's a nice blanket, but not something I would use, like the cups.

We received blankets on Feb 3rd Miracle cruise.

3 weeks ago on the Imagination we asked for and got 2 Bluetooth speakers.

Last week on the Inspiration we asked for and got 2 Blankets.

Just off Miracle and got the headphones. Gave it to a crew member.

John posted on his page this morning that the headphones should be fleet wide by the end of this month.

We are turning platinum on the Conquest in April. Can someone tell me what is being given away on that ship? Was looking forward to the blanket as well.

Just got off Conquest yesterday. We received headphones.