? Collector's Voyages still offered

BJzink

I seem to remember that certain itineraries were identified as "Collector's" Voyages. I have a new Cruise Atlas and don't see any of them categorized as such. Are they still around?

I seem to remember that certain itineraries were identified as "Collector's" Voyages. I have a new Cruise Atlas and don't see any of them categorized as such. Are they still around?

Tons of them.

The cruise atlas might be just showing the individual cruises? The one I got was pretty limited IMO.

Or I didn't rate the good one ;)

Check the dates you like for the cruises that appeal and there are bound to be some Collectors.

There certainly is on my cruise even though I have opted to do a B2B this time (there was method to my madness)

Yes

Maybe you should go to HAL's site to see them.

Where were you interested in sailing?

Maybe New Zealand/Australia in winter 2019 - What do you put in your cruise search to identify that you want to see "Collectors" cruises?

I usually start in HAL's "plan a cruise" with where I want to sail, then give dates, then length of cruise -- those are 3 separate boxes.

Tried that - found 2 of them for next spring, but neither one stops at Hobart/Tasmania. So, I'll just keep looking - thanks for your help.

I usually start in HAL's "plan a cruise" with where I want to sail, then give dates, then length of cruise -- those are 3 separate boxes.

Tried that - found 2 of them for next spring, but neither one stops at Hobart/Tasmania. So, I'll just keep looking - thanks for your help.

There are at least 5 Collectors cruises stopping in Hobart between Sept 2018 and Jan 2019.

I am really sorry I posted this - I looked again in the Atlas, and there is a very narrow line on some of the cruises below the title of the cruise and the embarkation port that says "Collectors Voyages". I had never noticed it before. Thanks for your suggestions, though.