Drinks for the kids at Mr Sanchos

Sky616

We will be there in a few weeks. My teenager likes Coke. Will there be fountain sodas there or cans and bottles? If fountain is it safe to drink. For my 9 year old, he does not drink soda. Will there be juice or something like lemonade or something else?

We (family of four - 2 adults and 2 teens) were at Mr. Sanchos in mid-February off the Oasis of the Seas stop. Sodas came out to our kids by the glass, I don't recall any ice. Water came out in sealed bottles. My wife had pina coladas - so I imagine there could have been some ice in the drink. Everyone returned home fine - we had the usual variety of food - probably some lettuce on the tacos, as decorations on the dishes - fried fish, shrimp ceviche. I would not worry - the large clientele visiting would only make sense that Mr. Sanchos takes the necessary safety precautions, or risk losing major business.

We (family of four - 2 adults and 2 teens) were at Mr. Sanchos in mid-February off the Oasis of the Seas stop. Sodas came out to our kids by the glass, I don't recall any ice. Water came out in sealed bottles. My wife had pina coladas - so I imagine there could have been some ice in the drink. Everyone returned home fine - we had the usual variety of food - probably some lettuce on the tacos, as decorations on the dishes - fried fish, shrimp ceviche. I would not worry - the large clientele visiting would only make sense that Mr. Sanchos takes the necessary safety precautions, or risk losing major business.

Do they offer any kid food options in the AI package?

Do they offer any kid food options in the AI package?

If you click on the link in post #3 in this thread it will take you to their menus - including the AI menu showing tacos, burgers, hot dogs and other kid friendly items.

• 4 weeks later...

We were there in October with a 9 year old and a 6 year old and they loved it. 9 year old loved swimming up to pool bar and ordering her own Pina colada(alcohol free). They were happy with food but too excited to really eat much.

• 4 weeks later...