Navigator of the Seas - drinks prices

Would be grateful if anyone who has recently sailed on Navigator could give an indication as to the bar prices. For example, bottles of water, pint of lager, glass of wine etc. Am sailing in May and trying to decide if the drinks package would be worth it. Thanks.

Just off Navigator a couple of weeks ago. I wished I would have kept the bar menu to be exact but, from what I remember, these are my "estimates": Beer $8, water bottle $2 or $2.50, specialty coffees $4-$5, average wine $8-$12, average mixed drinks $10-$14. Bought a Deluxe drinks package for our upcoming cruise @ $50 per person per day but have seen a recent sale for $47 per person per day; not sure I want to cancel and re-book our package for $30 savings amidst all of RCI's web site problems!:eek: Cheers!!:cool:

Many thanks for your reply. We are on Navigator sailing from the UK on 6 May and the Deluxe drinks package is just under £50 per day. Not sure if we would get through £100 worth of drinks per day, especially since we have 3 port days.

Many thanks for your reply. We are on Navigator sailing from the UK on 6 May and the Deluxe drinks package is just under £50 per day. Not sure if we would get through £100 worth of drinks per day, especially since we have 3 port days.

If you purchase now, you can always cancel and re-purchase for a lower price later. Also, remember that the price also includes a lot of other "drinks" besides just alcohol, so if you enjoy specialty coffees, fresh squeezed OJ, and unlimited bottled water or soda, it may just be worth the purchase. Personally, I also enjoy being able to totally relax and not worry about over-spending on drinks if they are pre-paid. However, I know the packages are not cheap, so, ultimately, it's your decision. Hope you enjoy your cruise!:*

Oh, almost forgot! They offered a 10-drinks card for $79 on the 4th day of our 9-night cruise, so that may be a better option for you!!;) And the card can be shared!!

Edited by SilkySal
add