Apple Store Summit

goingplaces1132

Does anyone have a list of items and cost of Apple products sold on the Summit? I have obc, and thought this would be good place to spend. Also, any sales any of the days of the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also be curious.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is no master list of their inventory. It varies from cruise to cruise depending on what was sold on earlier cruises and what has been restocked.

For sure you won't find any Apple watches or iPhones or anything that requires a carrier contract.

Prices will be the same as your local Apple Store but you will save whatever sales tax you might have to pay at home.

I bought my macbook a couple of years back on board. Did have an issue getting it registered as the sale date apple had was to celebrity rather than to me, but it got resolved pretty quickly. They had iPads and other accessories. They had some discounts on the not quite current items.

They usually stock only the lowest-priced version of most items, and they are slow to get new stock when Apple releases new items or new versions. IMHO it is only useful for a last-minute OBC dump, not to purchase the Apple product that best suits your needs. [but I'm a tech nerd who always knows exactly which configuration is the only one I want. YMMV]

Pricing will be the same as in the Apple store but very limited inventory. The advantage is that you will save on sales tax but I found the staff to be less knowledgeable than at Apple. Many of the staff are former Apple geniuses which is good but not all. My wife and I took a few courses that were good. Most of what I would buy would be accessories. IPads are also available and I believe a few MacBooks.