COUPLE of QUESTIONS RE: SEASIDE

Elaine515

1. Once on board, can you see the menus for the week instead of just daily? I'd like to make reservations for the Specialty Restaurants and that would help if I could see the entire weeks menu at one time.

2. I believe there is an Adults Only pool/area... where/what is it?

3. Did anyone carry on or see any other passengers carry on a case of soda while boarding in Miami?

4. Silly question... do they make Chocolate Mocha Getaway on the Seaside???

5. Do the Sail n Sign cards (or whatever they are called on MSC) have a hole in them for me to wear on a lanyard?

Any suggestions you have please also let me know... Looking forward to exploring/trying a new cruise line. It's just my husband & myself this cruise so I'm full of questions. Leaving all the negative reviews at the Port and packing only positive thoughts

I'm pretty certain I'll have lots more but for now thank you for helping with the above....!!!!

1. Once on board, can you see the menus for the week instead of just daily? I'd like7 to make reservations for the Specialty Restaurants and that would help if I could see the entire weeks menu at one time.

you cannot get menus for the week - put if you search this site, perhaps some one has posted them

2. I believe there is an Adults Only pool/area... where/what is it?

yes, back of deck 7 -1/2 smoking 1/2 non-smoking - must get your towels out by 600-700am as this is a well used area - there is also a bar and ice cream parlor - there is also alot of table/chairs - looks off the back of the ship, quite nice

3. Did anyone carry on or see any other passengers carry on a case of soda while boarding in Miami?

Did not notice

4. Silly question... do they make Chocolate Mocha Getaway on the Seaside???

not sure

5. Do the Sail n Sign cards (or whatever they are called on MSC) have a hole in them for me to wear on a lanyard?

they do not come with a hole in them, but did see passengers wearing the lanyards - not sure who/where they got punched, so perhaps easier to go to dollar store and bring one with you...

Any suggestions you have please also let me know... Looking forward to exploring/trying a new cruise line. It's just my husband & myself this cruise so I'm full of questions. Leaving all the negative reviews at the Port and packing only positive thoughts

I'm pretty certain I'll have lots more but for now thank you for helping with the above....!!!!

hope the above helps you

Another one... Can anyone tell me when the Cruise Critic Meet n Greet took place, i.e, what day of the cruise?

Click on the Meet & Mingle tab at the top of this page and choose your cruise line, ship and sailing date. Then provide the requested info. MSC will deliver the date/time/place of the Meet & Mingle to your cabin after you board. Our M&M had about 140 signed up and probably 75 attend. It was a very nice party MSC put on...drinks on the house and chips and nuts. All the top officers were present and available to chat afterwards.

Also, as to punching a hole in card, if you are in YC you are advised NOT to punch a hole as it will disrupt the chip embedded in the card that allows you access to YC and Aurea Spa.

Click on the Meet & Mingle tab at the top of this page and choose your cruise line, ship and sailing date. Then provide the requested info. MSC will deliver the date/time/place of the Meet & Mingle to your cabin after you board. Our M&M had about 140 signed up and probably 75 attend. It was a very nice party MSC put on...drinks on the house and chips and nuts. All the top officers were present and available to chat afterwards.

I've already signed up for the above but was wondering when was yours? Do you remember what day it was? Thanks

Yes, I did notice a couple with both a 12 pk of soda and a case of bottled water.

thank you i'm going to bring a case with me of diet coke and if it's not allowed, i hope the port agents or customs agents like diet coke!!! lol

thank you i'm going to bring a case with me of diet coke and if it's not allowed, i hope the port agents or customs agents like diet coke!!! lol

O

Don't worry they will bring on the ship and sell it back to you at 3.50 a can.no problems:evilsmile:

Traveling with kids, any idea if it is kid friendly?? The meet and greet that is!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Forums mobile app

Yes! They had a variety of alcoholic drinks for the adults and a fruit punch for the kids. They put out snacks and had music, too. It was a wonderful event!

guest services will punch your a hole in your cards..... or you can use a card holder ... or you can use one of their bracelets

Guest Services will NOT punch hole as it contains a computer chip. I attempted to get this done after boarding and was informed of this.

We had a badge holder that we could have used, but ended up getting the bracelets instead- they were so handy!

Guest Services will NOT punch hole as it contains a computer chip. I attempted to get this done after boarding and was informed of this.

We had a badge holder that we could have used, but ended up getting the bracelets instead- they were so handy!

Ah, that's a new thing then. :-). Thanks!