Holland America web site

hbrote

The regular website is up as of this writing with no problems logging in.

Earlier today (Thursday) the 'new' website up up and I was unable to log in.

I had basically the same occurrences on Wednesday.

I personally didn't care for the new website, but will have to get adapted to it when it becomes functional for the user.

The regular website is up as of this writing with no problems logging in.

Earlier today (Thursday) the 'new' website up up and I was unable to log in.

I had basically the same occurrences on Wednesday.

I personally didn't care for the new website, but will have to get adapted to it when it becomes functional for the user.

called to check for upsells and gave them our opinion on website....yes terrible

Sorry' date=' I was thinking about the Cruise Critic site. Anyone else having problems?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Skipper's Mom,

I noticed that the Cruise Critic forums on my iPad were different today and I see you were posting from a mobile app. The new mobile app makes it much harder to navigate! It's going to take time to get use to. I'm currently on my computer right now and don't see any changes to the forums here.

Utahtea

Skipper's Mom,

I noticed that the Cruise Critic forums on my iPad were different today and I see you were posting from a mobile app. The new mobile app makes it much harder to navigate! It's going to take time to get use to. I'm currently on my computer right now and don't see any changes to the forums here.

Utahtea

Thanks. I will have to get used to the new system. Not happy, [emoji22]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Well don't feel bad but RCI has MAJOR issues of folks unable to log in. Just check out the Blog on Royal about combining Celebrity and Royal websites. Been a 2 week mess.

I don't know about Royal but the Celebrity website has been a mess for years. They win the award for worst website ever!

The new Apearance of the Holland America website is to the best of my knowledge, only visibly running in Google Chrome and not in Firefox, Explorer or Edge.

If you look op the HAL website in the last three mentioned browsers, you will see the normal (old) version, only in Chrome you have the new website, which has its problems (which does not surprise at all, for instance logging in requires new password if your old one is not supported) but also has a lot of new features and a nice look!

The new Apearance of the Holland America website is to the best of my knowledge, only visibly running in Google Chrome and not in Firefox, Explorer or Edge.

If you look op the HAL website in the last three mentioned browsers, you will see the normal (old) version, only in Chrome you have the new website, which has its problems (which does not surprise at all, for instance logging in requires new password if your old one is not supported) but also has a lot of new features and a nice look!

I'm using Chrome and seeing the old website. Had no trouble doing a dummy booking. I'm on a PC using Windows 10, if that matters.

Also windows 10, with Chrome and the new one.

Well, that's strange! I can only hope that when the bugs get worked out they've got all their information right. As it is now, it's difficult to know what amenities (restaurants, entertainments) are on which ships.

Well, I get the new web site, BUT I cannot look at cruises nor book any cruises. I can fortunately get to my booking, but haven't yet tried to make a payment on the new site. I sent an email to HAL about it, but haven't heard back yet. I am using Safari. Wish I could get back the old site. Tried difference addresses for HAL, but didn't work...:(