Costa Coffee Card - Azura

Coffee only

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Ventura last year, they served me hot chocolate on my prepaid card whenever I asked, but this was not so on Britannia.

There was never a rejection.

I cannot see the issue as coffee and chocolate were in the same price range.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is just my personal taste and others will disagree however I don’t like the Costa coffee on ships. It just doesn’t taste the same as it does at home.

It may be the water they use, the way it is made or just my tastebuds but I suggest trying a cup before buying a card.

This is just my personal taste and others will disagree however I don’t like the Costa coffee on ships. It just doesn’t taste the same as it does at home.

It may be the water they use, the way it is made or just my tastebuds but I suggest trying a cup before buying a card.

Thank you all for your replies. I think we will follow your advice Eglesbrech and try the Costs coffee before purchasing a Coffee Card.

• 3 weeks later...

On the subject of coffee cards - I'm quite happy with the taste so want to buy a card for my next cruise. Is it possible to use a card across several cruises or is it one card per cruise? I'm the only coffee drinker and won't get through that many drinks in a cruise!

On the subject of coffee cards - I'm quite happy with the taste so want to buy a card for my next cruise. Is it possible to use a card across several cruises or is it one card per cruise? I'm the only coffee drinker and won't get through that many drinks in a cruise!

You have to use the Costa card in the one cruise.We did back to back cruises recently but couldn t use the same card over 2 cruises- I think they take note of your cabin number rather than just stamp the card.We could use it to have a hot chocolate, just not any speciality teas or cold drinks