When should inboard credit show up in reservation?

Hi.

We have $200 in onboard credit from our TA. But we also have a letter from NCL stating that we will have another $400 ($200 each) because of an important service issue on our last cruise.

When I go to our reservation page at NCL, only the first $200 shows up. Our cruise isn't until next September. At what point should we begin to question the discrepancy?

The $200 from your TA will most likely not show up until you are on the ship. They normally don't pay NCL for it until right before your cruise.

The $200 you see must be the NCL OBC because of your last cruse. I would call now and verify where the $200 came from and have them check into the OBC promised.

You should be able to get an Amenity Confirmation for your sailing. This will include the OBC that is not showing up on your normal reservation. We always print this out and take it with us in case there are any issues.

We always get our from our PCC at Norwegian, but if you are using TA, they should be able to provide you with one.

The $125 I got from my TA (refundable) showed up on my NCL account about a week prior to the cruise. The $50 (non-refundable) I got from NCL at time of booking did not show up until the second day onboard. But if your OBC from NCL is not tied to the booking I do think you (or your TA) should check with NCL ahead of time to make sure it will be applied to this booking.

Thanks for the good counsel. It took about 45 minutes on the phone, but we have in hand two copies of the amenities list including all OBC, and it's still in my email. It hasn't shown up online yet, but I will keep an eye on that and also take both copies with us.

Thanks for the good counsel. It took about 45 minutes on the phone, but we have in hand two copies of the amenities list including all OBC, and it's still in my email. It hasn't shown up online yet, but I will keep an eye on that and also take both copies with us.

There is a good chance that it won't show up online -- don't worry about that. Just bring the amenity confirmation with you and it should show up on your onboard account by Day 2 or 3. We had $900 in OBC on our last cruise -- $300 we saw online (it came with our booking), but the other $600 never appeared online (this was from other sources) -- but it showed up on our account on the ship.