Beer card???

I just saw someone in another forum (initials are FB) mention that they saw a beer card offered on their RC cruise last week. This is the first I have ever heard of a beer card. Has anyone else ever seen this, and what were the terms? Price? Qty? TIA

I just saw someone in another forum (initials are FB) mention that they saw a beer card offered on their RC cruise last week. This is the first I have ever heard of a beer card. Has anyone else ever seen this, and what were the terms? Price? Qty? TIA

Saw one on Adventure last week, $49 for 10 beers, plus 18%.

On Allure is was about $61(Don’t remember exactly) total for 10 draft beers. Had it on a previous cruise so asked for one on second day and got it. Just ordered one beer on day one but that was with a specialty drink with my wife so maybe bartender didn’t think to ask.

First day they just had 1 of 3 taps working and last two days they were running out of stock again. I’m not too picky so didn’t mind but worth considering.

On Allure is was about $61(Don’t remember exactly) total for 10 draft beers. Had it on a previous cruise so asked for one on second day and got it. Just ordered one beer on day one but that was with a specialty drink with my wife so maybe bartender didn’t think to ask.

First day they just had 1 of 3 taps working and last two days they were running out of stock again. I’m not too picky so didn’t mind but worth considering.

That sounds like close to $49 plus 18%, which is what I've seen elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
@Luke Dawg - I'm going on the Allure in August. Do you happen to know what they had on tap? I know it could change, but wouldn't mind an idea of what I can get.

Hi Starvenger,

I do not recall. I heard about this promo after our cruise. I had the drink package so I was drinking Bud cans all week.

Hi Ramja96,

I found this, if you zoom in on the fine print is say 18% grat is included. My recent Allure Aug 2017 16oz cans of beer were $8.25 plus 18% tip. So this is a great deal if you find a beer you like.

Thanks Luke - I truly appreciate it - even though I decided to go with the Deluxe Package. When I added up the likely drinks I would be getting throughout the day (water and specialty coffees included), it really was a no-brainer to go with the deluxe package. But, thanks again. (y)

@Luke Dawg - I'm going on the Allure in August. Do you happen to know what they had on tap? I know it could change, but wouldn't mind an idea of what I can get.

Hey Starvenger,

I found a pic of the pool bar - I don't know if it the same for all bars

Draft taps

Heineken

Stella Artois

Amstel Light

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, leep75 said:

Can anyone on Independence confirm if this is something that is available on the ship now?  I am sailing with my family in April and this would be perfect.

Not always offered, another way to increase a sailings low Alcohol low sales to meet a quota. Not usually offered until last half of a Cruise. Some sailings will also sell a bucket of bottled Beer, same thing later in sailing

Edited by ONECRUISER