Cruise Critic Community
sabanknight

Is the Steakhouse worth it?

8 hours ago, Theosprey247 said:

Is a cruise worth it?  

Yes, as long as you realize cruising can be very addicting and the addiction needs to be fed. I never go more than 90 days without a cruise and try to keep it at no more than 60 days, which I can’t always do because of my wife’s work schedule.  

3 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Yes, as long as you realize cruising can be very addicting and the addiction needs to be fed. I never go more than 90 days without a cruise and try to keep it at no more than 60 days, which I can’t always do because of my wife’s work schedule.  

Good for you!  You ARE addicted. 😀

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Do you ever do land based vacations? We love cruising but also like resorts and hotels as well. 

53 minutes ago, coevan said:

Do you ever do land based vacations? We love cruising but also like resorts and hotels as well. 

We have done all inclusives in the Caribbean and stayed at hotels at the beach, the most recent being Myrtle Beach several years ago. But recently the only vacations we have done other than cruises is staying at Disney World. 

We love A.I's, so relaxing. Many people think they are way more expensive than a cruise. We do balconies and Cheers. We priced the Horizon with a balcony Havana and it was more than Sandals over $4,000. With Sandals we get tons of restaurants, open bars, swim up bars, Scuba diving, snorkeling, water skiing and on and on. 

I should have added we usually go see the Eagles play at least once a year, so that is a long weekend in some city. I prefer to see them play at home but we have gone to several away games as well. I also went to San Antonio for the Final Four in 2018 to watch Villanova. I guess these would all be considered short vacations.