Cruise Critic Community
Oakman58

Norwegian Cease and Desist Order in Court

According to a Florida Federal Court document Norwegian Cruise Lines has filed for a Cease and Desist Order against Cruise Critic to disallow any negative reviews or comments about their ships.

I don’t believe this is in the best interest of those of us who are members of Cruise Critic and cruise regularly with Norwegian. Something should be done about this.

Say What? It's Easter and April Fools Day both combined. What a treat

Say What? It's Easter and April Fools Day both combined. What a treat

Yes, this morning I sent the kids out to the back yard to search for Easter Treats that I didn't hide.

Yes, this morning I sent the kids out to the back yard to search for Easter Treats that I didn't hide.

:loudcry::D

UPDATE: Judge Josiah Dredd has denied the motion for a Cease and Desist Order. His verbal ruling (written ruling to follow, written in crayon in the margins of MAD magazine) was that anyone who speaks harshly of an NCL cruise is de facto and de jure suffering from a mental deficit and cannot be held accountable for their deranged ramblings. He then took off his judicial robes revealing a loud tropical shirt and swim trunks, brandished a Sign n Sail card and was last seen heading in the direction of PortMiami.

UPDATE: Judge Josiah Dredd has denied the motion for a Cease and Desist Order. His verbal ruling (written ruling to follow, written in crayon in the margins of MAD magazine) was that anyone who speaks harshly of an NCL cruise is de facto and de jure suffering from a mental deficit and cannot be held accountable for their deranged ramblings. He then took off his judicial robes revealing a loud tropical shirt and swim trunks, brandished a Sign n Sail card and was last seen heading in the direction of PortMiami.

Clever!!!

According to a Florida Federal Court document Norwegian Cruise Lines has filed for a Cease and Desist Order against Cruise Critic to disallow any negative reviews or comments about their ships.

I don’t believe this is in the best interest of those of us who are members of Cruise Critic and cruise regularly with Norwegian. Something should be done about this.

Oakman, Thank you for getting this party started! ;p

Only nice words on Easter Sunday.

and I would doubt that is the whole story.

Sounds like an April Fool’s joke to me!��

totally agree. This can't be the whole story and nothing but the truth. !!!!

I was hoping to catch a few more with my April Fools Joke.

You left out where the Judge ruled that the DSC is really a tip/gratuity.

;);p