2020 cruises are up on Viking website

cmaasfamily

There look to be a handful of new ones mixed in with the old reliables. Prices seem to up a bit. A quick perusal of excursions shows an increased number of food-based activities; tours, classes, meals, etc. (Works for me!)

I'd imagine more itineraries will be added given the number of ships sailing by then.

There look to be a handful of new ones mixed in with the old reliables. Prices seem to up a bit. A quick perusal of excursions shows an increased number of food-based activities; tours, classes, meals, etc. (Works for me!)

I'd imagine more itineraries will be added given the number of ships sailing by then.

Yes, but not all transatlantics.

Yes, we also love transatlantics/sea days, and wish there were more. For me, the selling point of Viking Ocean is its gorgeous interiors/Scandinavian aesthetic. There’s nothing else like it on the open seas.

We just put a hold on March 6, 2020 for a Transatlantic. From Miami to Barcelona. It will be our second Viking O. First one next Feb to the Carib.

Too bad the usual in past years Alaska cruises the weeks after Aug 4th 2019 haven't been updated. Maybe not happening?

Our travel companions were researching Alaska cruises for that timeframe and Viking has eliminated themselves. Too bad because our about to be booked 2 cabins Silversea cruise is 7 days vs Viking's 11.

We're booked for "Italy, The Adriatic, and Greece". May 27, 2020. Feels a little silly booking this far out, but also good to have it decided!

Even though they have scheduled the cruise I want for the time frame I wanted, I can't make myself consider booking yet for 2020. We also book the lowest price Veranda cabins, and they tend to be the first to sell out, but I still can't do it. We have two cruises already booked, one for October 2018 and one for April 2019, and I can't rationalize going further than that. If there are still openings, maybe I will book the April 2020 onboard this fall.