Having trouble with check in forms

Is it true you can't fill out all the check-in forms until 90 days before sailing? I haven't sailed RCCL in several years and am having trouble navigating their website. Once you're booked on Princess, you can fill out all the forms you need no matter how far in advance you've booked. I'm wondering if "operator error" is my problem! We will be on Allure of the Seas in June, 2019. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Is it true you can't fill out all the check-in forms until 90 days before sailing? I haven't sailed RCCL in several years and am having trouble navigating their website. Once you're booked on Princess, you can fill out all the forms you need no matter how far in advance you've booked. I'm wondering if "operator error" is my problem! We will be on Allure of the Seas in June, 2019. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

True, Royal does not allow access to online check-in until 90 days before the cruise.

Why do you think that the website would lie to you? It says right on the page that you can't fill out the online check-in forms until 90 days before your sailing. And you can't.

Not exactly right - on-line printing of Princess boarding passes, luggage tags are not available until final payment date 75 days out. Yes - you can book excursion, ship board orders prior to - but must pay in advance. Actually - Mid February Caribbean 2019 excursions are already open at 313 day mark.