What has been your favorite cruise thus far? Not ship, but the destination.

Shynook11

Can be NCL or not....I am just curious, where I need to go that I haven't been . So far Alaska has been my favorite, followed by the Panama Canal.

Did a cruise on the Sun that did both, hard to beat those 29 days. Spirit Grand Med including Istanbul comes next.

San Francisco to Long Beach (with a full day at Disneyland) then trans-Pacific to Fiji; crossing the Equator so I could get my passport from King Neptune. Back in 1974 on a container ship with 4 passenger cabins. It was very special

Norway, North Cape. We sailed out of Hamburg through the fjords of Norway - across the arctic circle all the way to Honningsvag. That was late June-July 4th of last year. Magnificent scenery, and if you liked Alaska you will love the fjords of Norway.

Hawaii on POA, followed closely by western Caribbean. We still talk about the day we went cave tubing and zip lining in Belize.

My kids would say Christmas on the Gem, though that wasn’t necessarily because of the ports. Tortola was beautiful, still sad that we didn’t make it back this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So far it's a toss up between Alaska (NCL Sun) and a Norway/Iceland (Disney Magic) cruise. But I have a feeling our Italy/Greece/Croatia/Montenegro cruise in 2019 (NCL Jade) will give both of them a run for the money.

Southern Carib[emoji106]

Yup !

S Caribbean cruises are fantastic but should only be started from a southern location like San Juan PR . Spending 2 days travelling each way from a Florida port is a waste unless it's a minimum 10 day cruise .

Mediterranean

Yup ! Yup!

Absolutely great especially when combining the cruise vacation with a land vacation . Give yourself a minimum of 2 nights in Europe before the cruise .

2004…Buenos Aires to Santiago.

Arrived a week early in BA flew to Iguassu Falls, saw both sides (Argentine and Brazilian), spent ample time in BA. With exception of the missed stop at the Falcon Islands, all ports-of-calls were new and exciting AND minus the typical shopping venues. Santiago was very interesting (avoid being there on Monday as all the museums are closed). From Santiago to Lima and 2-week in Peru with Peruvian friends that took and showed us everything! It was a great 6 weeks!