Bonaire with a golf cart

Chesneygirl

On 11/15/2018 at 3:58 PM, Purplsmurf said:

You definitely have to book in advance. I would try immediately as they might already be sold out. It is $95 to rent the cart and they also require a $100 deposit which you will get back when you return the cart. They give you a map and go through it pretty thoroughly with you. There is a north and south route. If you don’t stop for an extended period of time both can easily be done in a day. We didn’t stop to do any snorkeling, but we did make a few stops. We were in port 7-4. We picked up the cart at 9, which was the latest they would let us get it. After both tours we were finished about 1:30 so we had plenty of time. We enjoyed the north route much more, but a lot of people that want to snorkel enjoy the south route. Hope you get the chance to go! Enjoy!

We find ourselves in Bonaire next April on Reflection - port time 7am - 3pm. Ideally I would have liked a later port time as a buffer, in case things don't go to plan. Appreciate you say both routes are possible in a day and you were done by 1:30. I wouldn't mind picking up the cart earlier - 7.30 or 8 - for that added comfort.

Is there places to stop for lunch/ a snack en-route or is it worthwhile bringing a couple of snacks from the ship to tide us over?